Mytee System Maintainer
($0.34 / oz)
($0.27 / oz)
- Keep your Mytee Extractors clean!
- Safely remove debris and limescale
- Improve pump life
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Mytee System Maintainer allows you to care for your Mytee Extractors! This liquid cleaner keeps all tanks and lines free of hard water and chemical build-up while minimizing acid corrosion and limescale build-up. These key cleaning attributes help remove debris from the interior of your unit, allowing your unit's heater to keep running at maximum temperature and improving overall pump life. Follow the cleaning steps below and prolong the life of your Mytee extractor with the Mytee System Maintainer!
Instructions for Use:
- Thoroughly mix System Maintainer with warm water at a 1:1 ratio in a separate container. Pour into your Extractor's solution tank.
- Connect a cleaning tool (upholstery tool, wand, etc.) and remove the jet(s) in order to prevent clogging from dislodged mineral build-up.
- Turn on the extractor's pump and run the System Maintainer solution through the system and into a bucket or receptacle until you have a solid stream.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes while the System Maintainer solution does its job inside your Extractor.
- Finish running the rest of the solution through the system.
- Run clean water through the system to flush out any remaining System Maintainer.
Mytee How-To: Using System Maintainer
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!