Reliable Pronto Hand Held Steam Cleaner
Buy now and pay over time with PayPal Credit. Learn more
Please note: this item ships directly from the manufacturer in 2-3 business days
Please note: discount codes do not apply to this item
- Small yet powerful steam cleaner
- Clean and disinfect various surfaces, without chemicals!
- High-temperature steam allows for effortless deep cleaning
- 1200W heating element with 245 degree tip temperature
- Product Codes: 200CS, 300CS
- Read full description
Customer Reviews0% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Product DescriptionNew description for 200CS!
The Reliable Pronto Handheld Steamer is a small, portable steam cleaner that packs a punch! This powerful and efficient steam cleaner makes it easy to clean hard to reach areas without wrist strain. Pronto is an extremely safe way to clean, sanitize and even freshen fabrics, upholstery, center consoles, floor mats, etc. without harsh chemicals. It is also powerful enough to tackle tough cleaning jobs on your wheels, engine bay, door jambs, trim and other areas car detailers will appreciate. This unit features a 1200W heating element and only takes 2 minutes to heat up. 245 degree tip temperature with a 35g/min high volume steam flow tackles all of your tough cleaning jobs. For a complete list of specs, check out the features section below!
- 4 bar pressure for maximum cleaning power
- 1200W heating element
- 2 minute fast heat up time
- Constant high volume steam flow - 35g/min
- Soft touch ergonomic handle
- Action radius - 8 m
- Temperature & steam ready pilot light
- 245 Degree F tip temperature (distance 0.8 in.)
- 15 piece accessory kit
- Lifetime manufacturer warrant on the boiler
Multi-Purpose Steam Cleaning System For The Entire Home - Reliable Pronto 200CS & Pronto Plus 300CS
Reviewed by jaison T. on 7/29/2021
Would they buy this item again? No
This unit is nowhere near as reliable as the previous model. Is very bulky and does not give the instant, pressurized Steam like the original. The removable filling tank is really nice I just wish the operations of the unit were more intuitive: such as when you depress the trigger it immediately shoots steam as opposed to slowly develops a pressurized stream. Or if the trigger was a variable like the last one instead of having the slider on the side.