Wowo's Fallout Remover
- Safely and easily remove iron deposits and fallout
- Sprays on clear and turns deep purple when in contact with iron deposits
- Pleasant lemon scent
- pH neutral, yet powerful cleaning formula
- Product Code: WOWOS-FALLOUT-REMOVER-500ML
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionWowo's Fallout Remover will help remove iron particles and fallout from automotive paint and wheels! Iron deposits and fallout are not only ugly on the eyes, but can be a pain to remove. Traditionally you had to use a clay bar for potentially hours to remove some of these build ups. More recently iron removers cleaners have been developed but they commonly smell horrible, so this job is not desirable. This is when and where you will want to reach for Wowo's Fallout Remover. This high-quality formula is packed with surfactants to help break down nasty contamination on your paint, wheels, glass, etc. and bring them to the surface. Spray the product onto the surface, let dwell and agitate if needed. You will notice the familiar color change to purple/red while the formula breaks down iron and fallout. What you will not notice however is the stink. The fresh lemon scent is a welcome change to this product category and really takes the stink out of the cleaning process. When you are finished, thoroughly rinse the surface and you will be left with a clean, smooth area ready for your favorite protection product. Don't waste time on stubborn iron, fallout, brake dust, etc., grab the Wowo's Fallout Remover and clean your wheels and paint faster!
WOWO's Fallout Remover (FINALLY! One that DOESN'T Smell Awful!)
Wowo's Fallout Remover | HOW TO USE
From The Label
What can't you see or feel nut you know it's there? The hidden fallout particles embedded into your paintwork that's what. Now simply use Wowo's Fallout Remover and watch them ooze out the paintwork.
- Give the bottle a good shake.
- We strongly recommend cleaning the vehicle before hand.
- Spray liberally all over the contaminated areas.
- Allow the solution to work and 'bleed' the contaiminents out of the paintwork.
- Don't let the solution dry to the panel.
- Rinse the vehicle thoroughly.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!