3M Specialty Adhesive Remover
Please note: this product cannot be shipped via air
- Quickly and safely remove the most stubborn and sticky build ups
- Works great on tar, sap, bug smear, epoxies, silicones, etc.
- Heavy cleaning formula that is VOC compliant
- Spray onto the effected area, let it dwell for a minute and wipe or rinse clean
- Product Code: 38987
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product Description3M Specialty Adhesive Remover works quickly to remove sticky contaminants without the need of scrubbing or scraping! This formula contains a specially blended adhesive remover solvent designed to remove virtually anything sticky or stubborn from your vehicle safely. Spray on this aerosol formula and you will be amazed at how it immediately goes to work, breaking the bond between the contamination and the surface. With very little effort at all you can remove the most stubborn of contaminants from your vehicle. Use it on sticker residue, pinstripe residue, light paint over spray, wax, grease, tree sap, dirt, road tar, oil, bug residue and more! This product is similar to the regular 3m Adhesive Remover but with even more cleaning power which is really impressive. Specialty Adhesive Remover is VOC compliant solvent-based and designed to remove reactive adhesives from a variety of surfaces. Reactive adhesives include adhesives that require a hardener or catalyst in order for the bond to occur (i.e. epoxies, urethanes, silicones, etc.) This product will remove any protection (i.e. sealant or wax) you previously applied to the area, so we recommend applying new protection to the areas you treat after cleaning. If you have tough to remove contamination use the 3M Specialty Adhesive Remover for a quick and easy way to clean!
From The Label
Specialty Adhesive Remover - Aerosol
- VOC Compliant for the removal of reactive adhesives.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Apply 3M Specialty Purpose Adhesive Remover directly to the contaminated area and wipe off using a clean paper or cloth towel.
- Re-apply as needed and wipe off using a clean paper or cloth towel to thoroughly remove adhesive from the surface.
- Wipe surface with a clean dry paper or cloth towel to remove any remaining residue.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!