CarPro DLUX Plastic and Wheel Coating
- Semi-permanent coating that will protect and restore your automotive pieces for up to one year!
- Will help restore faded rubber and plastic trim pieces
- Contains more than 50% pure silica
- Comes with an applicator sponge and 4 suede microfiber cloths
- Product Code: CP-DLUX
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe CarPro Cquartz DLUX Plastic and Wheel Coating is a semi-permanent coating that will protect and restore your automotive pieces. DLUX contains more than 50% pure silica. This high purity percentage ensures having the most transparent glass coating over the surface, high levels of water repellency and long lasting paint protection from dirt, road salt, ice, snow, and other environmental contamination. DLUX will also coat plastic and rubber while restoring faded pieces and providing a low-gloss, like-new factory finish. CQuartz DLUX forms an incredible bond with the surface it lasts for up to one year! Check out the application instructions below and make sure you clean the surface thoroughly before applying. Protect your wheels and restore your rubber and plastic with the CarPro Cquartz DLUX Plastic and Wheel Coating!
- Make sure the surface is cool and dry (do not work on hot surface.)
- Clean the surface to remove any oils and wait until the surface is dry.
- Wrap the blue sponge with a suede cloth. Pour a small amount (1-2 drops) of DLUX onto the suede cloth and apply. Let cure 1 - 10 minutes at 30 - 10 degrees C (86 - 50 degrees F), respectively.
- Use a clean auto detailing cloth or suede microfiber to wipe it off gently, in a circle motion, until no streaks are left behind.
- DLUX takes 1 - 3 hours to cure. Do not drive the car during this time. The water repellency improves with more cure time. Complete cure with NO rain takes about 24 hours. Any water marks created by rain must be wiped off during first 24 hours!
- Cquartz DLUX
- 1 Blue Applicator Sponge
- 4 Suede Microfiber Cloths
Professional Detailer Reviews
DLUX has become my go to means of trim protection, the results are fantastic every time!
Reviewed by Pepa I. on 7/4/2015
Would they buy this item again? Yes
I would give this a 4/5 stars. The packaging and the applicators are very good. The product is a little difficult to apply though. Instructions say to apply then wipe off but I ended up wiping off all the product after the elotted 10 mins. So I figured out that you need to apply heavy, real heavy and go in one swipe in one direction to avoid really ugly streaks. Let it dry and dont touch it because it is like concrete, whatever is on the surface will dry there forever. Other than that, very high shine and durability. I would use this for your chrome exhaust (since it can withstand 800 degrees F), engine bay plastics, any other plastic/rubber molds in/out the car. I would not recommend this for wheels or tires. I would do Glosscoat for wheels instead.