Aquatek Profile Wheel and Metal Coating - 30 ml
This product qualifies for $4.99 Shipping with coupon DI499
($2.00 / ml)
($1.60 / ml)
- Protective coating with an amazing level of gloss
- Up to 2 years of protection!
- Will withstand temperatures of up to 800 degrees!
- Will protect against harmful road grime and brake dust
- Read full description
Customer Reviews50% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 2 ratings
Product DescriptionThe Aquatek Profile Wheel and Metal Coating is a special protective coating that will protect your wheels, exhaust tips, metal trim and more! Profile will leave behind a hardened high silica-content glass barrier that will protect your metal trim, wheels (painted, cleared, or uncoated), exhaust tips, and painted brake calipers from road grime, brake dust, pollutants, moisture and other everyday environmental elements. While traditional wheel sealants will provide a few months of protection you can expect around 2 years out of Profile. This formula was designed specifically for your wheels and it will withstand temperatures of up to 800 degrees! When brake dust hits your wheels at several hundred degrees it doesn't just etch right through the protection. It repels contaminants and prevents them from hitting your wheel. You will also be amazed at how slick the surface looks and feels after an application. Water and contamination will roll off your rims making maintenance washes easier than they have ever been before. This ultimately saves you time and keeps your wheels looking great year round. Your wheels will have that incredible shine after applying Profile that really makes your vehicle stand out. Best of all that great shine is going to last with low maintenance and durable protection. So if you are looking for a semi-permanent wheel protectant that makes your wheels look stunning the Aquatek Profile Wheel and Metal Coating is for you!
- Make sure the wheel surface is properly cleaned before using.
- Prep wipe is recommended prior to applying Profile to wheels and metal surfaces.
- Make sure to wear rubber gloves to avoid contact with skin.
- Apply Profile onto a coating applicator. Then apply to the surface.
- Allow to flash for approximately 30 seconds on the surface.
- Immediately buff until clear with a clean microfiber towel.
- Scan and address any areas not properly leveled before the coating gets hard.
Tips Use Aquatek Bliss immediately after applying Profile to give additional slickness and hydrophobic properties.
Volvo XC60 Wheel Detail - Aquatek Profile Wheel and Metal Coating
Introducing Aquatek Coatings!
Reviewed by Benjamin S. on 2/9/2024
Would they buy this item again? Yes
Aquatek Profile is an excellent wheel coating. It is very easy to apply and the durability appears to be excellent as well…applied to a set of wheels about a year ago and it still performs as it should!
Reviewed by Rick A. on 10/4/2023
Would they buy this item again? No
Not sure if it works as directed. No applicator included with the sealant, so not sure of the coverage is to be applied.