Chemical Guys Meticulous Matte Auto Wash Satin & Matte Finish
- Superior shampoo designed for matte and satin finishes
- Streak-free formula
- Removes dirt, debris and road grime quickly and easily
- Extra slick to reduce swirl marks and scratches
- Product Code: CWS_995_16
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionMeticulous Matte Auto Wash is the perfect detailing shampoo to wash your matte paint, vinyl or wrapped exterior finishes. Owners of matte, or flat paint know all to well that taking care of it can be a pain. This type of paint normally has a coating on it but its very thin and porous so you need to be very careful and make sure you are not using the wrong kind of product. That means in general you can not use waxes, sealants, gloss enhancing quick detailers, polishes and shampoos with protection in them. Meticulous Matte Auto Wash is formulated with unique cleaning polymers and citrus extracts that allow for zero streaks and the easy removal of dirt and road grime from the surface. Simply mix 1 oz. of Meticulous Matte Auto Wash to 4-5 gallons of water to create a superior shampoo with a generous amount of wash suds. The advanced super polymers will glide over any exterior surface so your car, truck, motorcycle, or RV stays protected against the elements. This makes it the perfect maintenance shampoo for not only Matte finishes, but absolutely any vehicle you have! If you are looking for the perfect shampoo for your matte finish vehicle then grab yourself a bottle of the Chemical Guys Meticulous Matte Auto Wash today!
Buy any Chemical Guys product from now until the end of 2014 and you will be automatically entered to win a Limited Edition Project J97 Paste Wax valued at $850! The more Chemical Guys products you order the better chance you have of winning! For more information on this contest click here.
From The Label
- Superior surface cleanser designed for matte wrap. Matte painted and satin finishes
- Streak Free Formula
- Always start by washing the tires and wheels first.
- Don't use the same wash water on your car's paint as you do your tires and wheels.
- Mix one cap full of product with one gallon of water in as clean wash bucket.
- Always wash vehicle when the surface is cool.
- Rinse the vehicle with water to remove loose grit and surface dirt.
- Start washing from the top down and rinse the car often. Frequent rinsing is important if you are washing on a warm day. Do not allow the soapy water to dry on your paint.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!