Griot's Garage BOSS Correcting Cream
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 2 ratings
Packages That Include This Item
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Griot's Garage BOSS Correcting Cream is the perfect polish for the removal of moderate paint defects! The BOSS system utilizes specialized levels of sub-micron abrasives, which more efficiently remove defects and leave a highly-refined finish. Each cream is engineered with rich, high-lubricity, non-filling components that will produce a truly great finish in less time. The Correcting Cream is packed with high quality polishing particles that have never been used in any polishing formula before. The groundbreaking sub micron particles used to correct the paint are semi-diminishing but do not fully break down, which help make polishing faster and easier. Apply a small amount to the Griot's Garage BOSS Correcting Foam Pad and work one section at a time. You will be amazed at how fast this cream removes moderate defects, adding depth and clarity to your paint, and finishing down so well. This polish will not dust out, which allows you to polish longer if desired. For light to moderate defects this may be the only step needed depending on your paint, but if you need to follow it up the BOSS Perfecting Cream or BOSS Finishing Sealant are great options. On top of being a great one step polish, the BOSS Correcting Cream features:
- No silicones or fillers
- Versatile formula ideal for use with the BOSS Micro Fiber and Correcting Foam Pads
- Extended working time requires less product for extended polishing time
- Fast, dust-free wipe off saves time
- Pleasant fragrance
The BOSS system is not a typical 1-2-3 system, it is a much more flexible concept. This allows you to find the perfect combination of creams & pads to address any paint condition you come across and correct it. Best yet, these pads and creams are color coded. With 4 liquids, 5 pad types (and the Innerflex cushioning pad) in two sizes, you have hundreds of unique polishing combinations. If you are looking for a moderate cutting polish, the Griot's Garage BOSS Correcting Cream is a great choice!
Griot's Garage BOSS Polishing System Polishes:
- BOSS Fast Correcting Cream - For removal of severe paint defects
- BOSS Correcting Cream - For removal of moderate paint defects
- BOSS Perfecting Cream - For refining and enhancing gloss
- BOSS Finishing Sealant - For perfecting and protecting your finish
Griot's Garage BOSS Polishing System Pads:
- BOSS Fast Correcting Foam Pads - Aggressive pad, best when paired with Fast Corrective Cream for removal of severe paint defects
- BOSS Correcting Foam Pads - Less aggressive than the Fast Correcting Foam Pad, best when paired with the Correcting Cream for removal of moderate paint defects
- BOSS Perfecting Foam Pads - Multi-purpose pad that pairs well with the Perfecting Cream for refining and enhancing gloss
- BOSS Finishing Foam Pads - Finishing pad that pairs well with the Perfecting Cream or Finishing Sealant for optimal depth and clarity
- BOSS Micro Fiber Fast Cutting Pads - Best used with the Fast Correcting Cream or the Correcting Cream for rapid removal of moderate to severe paint defects
- BOSS Micro Fiber Pads - Best used with the Perfecting Cream or Finishing Cream to remove light imperfections with ease.
- BOSS Innerflex Pad - Reduces the aggressiveness of the pad you use it with while adding a cushioning effect that helps the pad conform to body panel contours
Other Griot's Garage BOSS Items
Professional Detailer Reviews
Correcting Cream is an excellent middle of the road compound that can cut very well and, with the right pad choice, still finish out LSP-ready on almost all paint types.
BOSS - Best of Show System Overview
BOSS Creams Overview
From The Label
Featuring sub-micron abrasives, our advanced formula BOSS Correcting Cream effectively eliminates moderate defects, adds depth and clarity, and allows for extended buff cycles that won't dust out, revealing a pristine, wax-ready finish.
Directions: SHAKE WELL. Assess the surface, then select the appropriate BOSS pad. Thoroughly butter the full face of the pad. Working a 2' x 2' section at a time, spread product across entire area. Using moderate pressure and slow arm speed work product into surface for 3 to 4 passes. Remove residue with a clean micro fiber cloth. Apply 3 or 4 drops of product to pad for subsequent sections. Frequently clean pad face with pad conditioner brush and/or compressed air via a regulatory approved air nozzle.
Reviewed by Daren D. on 8/16/2016
Would they buy this item again? Yes
I usually complete a three step process! With this product I just clay bar, then use Boss correcting cream. I then top it off with a sealant or wax! Great stuff!
Reviewed by Mark H. on 8/29/2015
Would they buy this item again? Yes
I have used all Griot's new Boss products and can only describe them as awesome. I have no cons to report.