Optimum MDR Mineral Deposit Remover
- Easily remove light to medium watermarks and mineral deposits from your paint, chrome and glass
- Faster than the traditional polishing process to remove watermarks
- We recommend using a clean microfiber towel or a foam applicator pad when applying MDR
- Non-abrasive chemical formula
- Product Code: OPT-MDR2014Q
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Optimum MDR Mineral Deposit Remover will remove water based deposits from painted surfaces with ease! Parking next to a sprinkler, rinsing your car with hard water during washing, etc. can lead to hard water actually lightly etching in to the surface of your paint. MDR features a non-abrasive chemical formula that will help you dissolve these water based contaminants without polishing the surface. Put a few drops on the watermarks and then gently agitate the surface with a soft and clean microfiber towel. The combination of acids and chelating agents will break down and dissolve these marks quickly and easily. If this process is not enough you may need to polish to remove deeper etchings, but this formula is generally very effective on light to medium watermarks. Stop staring at those ugly water marks and pick up the Optimum MDR Mineral Deposit Remover today!
From The Label
- Opti-Coat Mineral Deposit Remover (MDR) is the most advanced cleaner that dissolves and removes mineral deposits and other contaminants from exterior automotive surfaces. It is a non-abrasive, chemical cleaner that will dissolve and remove water based contaminants without the need to polish or abrade the surface.
- Simply wipe MDR on painted or other automotive surfaces to dissolve and remove minerals.
- A combination of acids and chelating agents will break down and dissolve these contaminants and make the surface clean and smooth again without affecting or removing paint.
- Pour MDR on a clean microfiber towel or foam applicator.
- Wipe on the surface and work it in for 30-60 seconds.
- Wipe off the residue and check to see if the surface is clean and free of mineral deposits.
- Repeat the above steps as required to remove and remaining contaminants.
- Wash the surface to remove any remaining chemical residue.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!