Aquatek Select Advanced Glass Coating
This product qualifies for $4.99 Shipping with coupon DI499
Add 2 to Cart
($2.33 / ml)
($2.00 / ml)
- Easy to apply coating layer!
- Incredibly glossy finish
- 3 Year Durability
- Read full description
Packages That Include This Item
Product DescriptionAquatek Select Advanced Glass Coating will easily provide you with an unbelievable level of gloss, depth, and protection to your paint! The high-quality formula is packed with some of the finest silica base material and engineered as a highly inorganic glass coating. This provides you with an amazing level of gloss and a single layer application that lasts for up to 3 years. Apply a thin coat and the quick flashing feature allows for faster applications and easier applications under high humidity or difficult conditions. Only one layer is needed, but Select can be layered if desired. Aquatek tested and had this coating rated to meet Japanese Industry Standards, with lab testing to rate it for significantly longer than the 3-year durability listed. Exceeds the 100 degree mark for high hydrophobicity and provides protection to surfaces from UV rays, oxidation, contaminants, chemical resistance and does provide a level of scratch resistance. Add Aquatek to your coating collection and enjoy an incredibly versatile, fantastic looking product with the Select Advanced Glass Coating!
- Make sure paint surface is properly cleaned, decontaminated and polished before using.
- Prep wipe is recommended prior to applying Select to the paint surface.
- Tack time: 3 hours Full Cure: 48 hours
- Make sure to wear rubber gloves to avoid contact with skin
- Apply Aquatek
Select onto a coating applicator. Then apply to the surface. Working one panel at a time is recommended.
- Allow to flash for approximately 30 to 60 seconds on the surface. Under humid conditions flashing may occur rapidly
- Buff until clear with a clean microfiber towel. 2 towels are recommended to ensure proper leveling
- Scan and address any high spots or areas not properly leveled.
Tips Use Aquatek Bliss immediately after applying Select to give additional slickness and hydrophobic properties. Aquatek Synth is recommended to maintain hydrophobic properties. Autofiber Saver Applicator pads are recommended.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought