CarPro Merino Wool 2 Finger Mini Mitt
- Delicately clean tight areas around your vehicle!
- Made with 100% Australian merino wool
- Size: 3" x 6"
- Fur Length: 3/4" to 1 1/4"
- Product Code: CP-46
- Read full description
Customer Reviews0% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe CarPro Merino Wool 2 Finger Mini Mitt allows you to safely and easily clean hard to reach areas during the wash process! This mini mitt takes everything you love with the CarPro Merino Wool Wash Mitt but packs it into a much smaller frame. This mitt measures 3" x 6" and is made up of 100% Australian Merino Wool (3/4" to 1 1/4" in length). These natural fibers break up contaminants pulling them off the surface and removing dirt and grime without risking scratches, swirls, etc. On the back of the mitt you have the same mesh pocket that can be found on the larger mitt, but instead of inserting your whole hand, you can insert two fingers. This allows you to have ample control to clean tight areas around the vehicle. When you are done, that mesh on the back of the mitt allows you to clean and dry much more efficiently. If you are looking for a high-quality mitt to help you get into tight areas, the CarPro Merino Wool 2 Finger Mini Mitt is a fantastic choice!
CarPro Use and Care Tips:
- Rinse well before first use. It is steam sterilized before shipping, however it is best to brush it out and rinse before its first use
- After washing a vehicle rinse the mitt clean of all soap
- Simply swing or shake this mitt to remove the excess water
- Place on a clean Grit Guard (preferably face down) and allow to dry completely
- Use a brush with sufficient spacing between the bristles and gently brush the mitt a couple times to keep fur from tangling over time
- It is normal to experience a little hair loss but there is no need to over brush your mitt
- Store in a clean place for its next use
Reviewed by Domenic G. on 8/17/2020
Would they buy this item again? No
I used it once and it fell apart