DIY Detail 8 Year Ceramic Coating - 30 ml
! We're sorry, this item is currently out of stock
This item is currently on backorder. Orders containing this item will ship as soon as we have the 30 ml DIY Detail 8 Year Ceramic Coating in stock. Estimated ship date: 3/1/24.
This product qualifies for Free Shipping with coupon DIFREE
Buy now and pay over time with PayPal Credit. Learn more
- Protect your paint with ease!
- Hydrophobic, glossy, and slick to the touch
- Lasts up to 8 years
- Product Code: DIYCC08-CASE
- Read full description
Product DescriptionThe DIY Detail 8 Year Ceramic Coating will help you protect your painted surfaces and keep them looking great! Sealants and waxes last weeks to months, but coatings can last years. This coating is a high-quality protective product that will chemically bond to the vehicles factory paint to leave behind an extremely durable layer. Many coatings last at least a year, sometimes up to three or five, but DIY Detail states this coating will last up to 8 years! The durability is off the charts and the extended durability is provided by a proven composite of polysiloxane, SiN, SiC, and silicon dioxide (Si02). This combination allows for the coating to be applied easily enough for anyone to apply, but with the durability of a pro-only ceramic coating. The features however do not stop there. This coating is very slick, wet-looking and is also highly dirt and water repellent. It offers strong resistance to all wash chemicals, road salt, and can help withstand micro-marring. You will be amazed at how glossy, slick to the touch and hydrophobic this coating is. Water will bead up in small drops and run off your paint with ease! It can be used on all painted surfaces including clear coat, enamel, single-stage paint, wheels, chrome, and stainless parts and trim. Protect your paint with the DIY Detail 8 Year Ceramic Coating!
- start with a clean and dry surface
- wipe down with DIY Detail Panel Prep
- wearing gloves, in a well-ventilated area, apply several drops to the applicator pad
- working in a circular motion apply the DIY Detail Ceramic Coating
- allow to dwell 2-5 minutes (dwell time is dependent on temperature and humidity)
- observe the surface, as the coating begins to cross link to the paint, the coating will transition from a liquid to what looks like an oil slick on water
- when 50% of the surface turns back to clear, start leveling the coating
- with a short nap towel, lightly wipe the surface, if the towel is dragging, or is getting wet, wait 1 min more
- once the coating is leveled, use a plush towel to buff and remove high spots
DIY Detail Coating Options:
Detailing 101 Ceramic Coating Application
Ceramic Coating Durability: how do we know they last as long as claimed?
EASIEST WAY TO CERAMIC COAT YOUR CAR
From The Label
DIY Detail is formulated with its own unique chemistry. This allows us to differentiate from other brands that utilize label engineering to create a full product suite. Manufactured in the USA, we strive for ease of use, protection, and hydrophobic properties.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought