! We're sorry, this item is currently out of stock
This item is currently on backorder. Orders containing this item will ship as soon as we have the 500 ml Gyeon ClayLube in stock. Estimated ship date: 12/15/20.
- Awesome clay lube to help reduce marring
- Helps encapsulate embedded contamination for safe removal
- Can be diluted to 10:1
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionGyeon ClayLube will provide proper lubrication for your clay bar needs! In general, clay lubes are great because they encapsulate embedded surface contamination, allowing you to remove it from the paint safely and easily. With ClayLube, Gyeon came up with a unique formula that helps encapsulate minor (dust, dirt, fingerprints, bugs, etc.) and embedded contaminants so that you can safely remove them from the paint without introducing imperfections. The formula is very dense, so with only a few sprays you will be left with an extremely slick surface, which reduces friction and increases lubricity to help reduce unwanted digging and marring. You will be able to perform your clay bar detailing step without having to worry about any unwanted marring, scratches, etc. ClayLube is pH neutral and can be diluted down to 10:1, giving you a great value in every bottle. If you are looking for a great deal on a high end clay lube, the Gyeon ClayLube is a great choice!
GYEON Q²M ClayBars & Q²M ClayLube
From The Label
- Clay lube is the ultimate aid for safer, faster and more effective paint decontamination.
- Apply directly onto washed paintwork.
- Use clay on the wet surface created by claylube to decontaminate it.
- After claying is completed, rinse with a pressure washer and dry.
- Do not use in direct sunlight.
- If Claylube dries on your paint wipe if off with a light solution of Q2M Bathe.
- Dry the surface with a suitable cloth.
- Claylube is used for maximum slickness and doesn't harm any claybar.
Reviewed by miguel g. on 11/5/2020
Would they buy this item again? Yes
one of the best if not best claylube I've tried it work amazing. smell good too which make user experience a lot better in my opinion. it can be diluted too so worth the money. I tend to always use it at 10:1 and will be purchasing it again.