LC Power Tools UDOS 51E 5 in 1 Random Orbit Polisher
Now Available for Pre-Order!
This item is available for pre-order. Order today to guarantee that you'll be one of the first to receive it. Orders containing this item will ship as soon as we have the LC Power Tools UDOS 51E 5 in 1 Random Orbit Polisher in stock. Estimated ship date: 6/26/20.
This product qualifies for Free Shipping with coupon DIFREE
Buy now and pay over time with PayPal Credit. Learn more
Please note: discount codes do not apply to this item
- One polisher that provides you 5 different ways to utilize their tool
- Random orbit throws of 12mm, 15mm or 21mm
- Also can be used for sanding or as a rotary unit
- Vibration and balance control for less polishing fatigue
- Very easy to switch between functions
- Product Code: 25-0001
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe LC Power Tools UDOS 51E 5 in 1 Polisher allows you to use 5x different stroke sizes and motions, all in one awesome machine! You heard correct, you get five different types of motions from just one buffer. You can use it as a random orbital buffer with 3 different settings that are safe and easy, you can use it for sanding, or select the rotary function for high-speed polishing. As a detailer you work with so many different cars, trucks, SUVs, etc. that have their own unique shapes and sizes. Long-throw polishers are great as they specialize in quickly removing imperfections, but that long throw can make it tough to reach tight areas and polish around curves. LC Power Tools saw this issue and sought out to correct it. With the UDOS 51E 5 in 1 Polisher, you can quickly and easily switch between the random orbit function with 3x throw sizes (21mm, 15mm, and 12mm) along with rotary or sanding action motions on the fly. Utilize the smaller throw for tight spaces, applying protection or new detailers, but when you want to correct paint we recommend some of the longer throw distances or the rotary function to maximize results. This not only helps you save valuable time while detailing but allows you to detail a vehicle with one tool instead of multiple polishers. Save time and money with the UDOS! Below you will find more information on some of the best features of this unit:
- UDOS - Stands for User-Defined Orbital Stroke. Easily switch from 12mm, 15mm or 21mm and rotary/sanding motions
- Strong Cord - LC designed a rugged strain relief and the cord is fully integrated into the tool housing, not just an exit hole. The cord is also angled upwards so you can comfortably and easily throw it over your shoulder and out of the way when detailing.
- Vibration Control & Balance - When polishing, excess vibration can lead to fatigue. LC Power Tools attacked this issue with internal drivetrain bumper mounts and external rubber grips.
This new tool is due to launch in the Spring of 2020. We will be adding more info and specs to this page as soon as they are made available to us. We will also accept pre-orders as soon as the pricing is finalized by the manufacturer.
UDOS by LC Power Tools
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!