Lilly Brush Mini Pet Hair Detailer
- Easily remove pesky pet hair from your interior carpets and upholstery
- Durable rubber blade outside comfortable plastic handle
- Great for removing pet hair from your home as well
- Product Code: MMP4155
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Product DescriptionThe Lilly Brush Mini Pet Hair Detailer allows you to easily remove pet hair from your interior upholstery, carpets, and more! Pet hair does an amazing job at embedding itself into the fibers of your interior surfaces, making it extremely hard to remove without the proper tools. The Mini Pet Hair Detailer is made of rubber and plastic. With short quick strokes, brush the rubber edges across the surface to loosen and accumulate hair and dirt. Occasionally use a vacuum to pickup this loose dirt and hair and a clean, damp cloth to wipe any dirt from the rubber blade. This brush is extremely durable and reusable, so you will have it on hand for details to come. When vacuuming just simply wont work, use the Lilly Brush Mini Pet Hair Detailer to remove that pesky pet hair!
Professional Detailer Reviews
In the past, I've used everything from a pumice stone to those funky brushes you find at your local pet store. While browsing the new products on Detailed Image some time ago, I came across the Lilly Brush Mini Pet Hair Detailer. Here's my review of this amazing little tool.
From The Label
- Vacuum first to remove as much dirt and pet hair as possible.
- Use any part of the rubber blade to briskly sweep and drag pet hair onto a pile to be vacuumed up.
- Use short, quick strokes from varying directions to loosen the most stubbornly embedded pet hair.
- Occasionally use a clean, damp cloth to wipe accumulated dirt and dust from blade to maintain maximum cleaning power.
Reviewed by Ron A. on 3/23/2021
Would they buy this item again? Yes
I have two dogs.. a beagle and a beagle/corgi mix. I tried the Lilly Brush on my couch, where my beagle loves to sleep. It did an awesome job on gathering the dog hair.