NanoSkin Extractor Shampoo
($0.62 / oz)
($0.14 / oz)
- Clean carpet and fabric areas with the power of an extractor!
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive, biodegradable & 100% organic
- Anti-stain, anti-resoiling properties
- Low-foaming formula
- Product Codes: NA-ESO16, NA-ESO128
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe NanoSkin Extractor Shampoo helps you clean carpets quickly and easily when using an extractor! Using a carpet cleaner and a brush allows you to remove a great deal of dirt and grime during the cleaning process, but what if the carpets you are working on are heavily soiled or stained? In these situations, you most likely will need a heavier cleaning option, like an extractor and extractor shampoo combo. The NanoSkin Extractor Shampoo, when paired with your favorite extractor, will provide you with that extra punch of cleaning power you need. The high-quality formula of this shampoo is a non-toxic, non-corrosive, biodegradable & 100% organic. Simply put, this shampoo is safe, yet extremely powerful. In only a few passes, you will be able to remove oil, grease, dirt, and most substances that stain carpet and fabric areas. The formula is low foaming and uses a unique cleaning technology that will not alter these carpet and fabric areas. After use, Extractor Shampoo offers anti-stain, anti-re-soiling properties, helping to keep these areas cleaner and stain-free longer. Pair the NanoSkin Extractor Shampoo with your favorite extractor today!
- Depending on the condition of the carpet or upholstery, use 2 to 4 ounces of Extractor Shampoo for every gallon of water.
From The Label
- Non-toxic, Non-Corrosive, Biodegradable & 100% Organic
- Superior anti-stain, anti-resoiling properties
- Helps to keep the carpet cleaner and stain-free longer
Extraction Cleaner - 63:1 (2oz per gallon)
Depending on the condition of the carpet or upholstery, use 2 to 4 ounces of EXTRACTOR SHAMPOO for every gallon of water.
Reviewed by Cesar Antonio C. on 12/6/2020
Would they buy this item again? Yes
It's A for me! Smells very good! And it does a very nice job. I use 4oz in 1gal and that's enough to do any job in my business for now, you can find my works on Facebook.