P&S Kyle's RV & Boat Restorer
Please note: this product cannot be shipped through the air
- Correct and protect in one easy to use product!
- Remove swirls, scratches, oxidation and more
- Leaves behind carnauba and polymer protection
- Pair with your favorite light to medium polishing pad
- Product Code: B150Q
- Read full description
Customer Reviews0% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Product DescriptionP&S Kyle's RV Boat Restorer allows you to easily remove imperfections in your gelcoat and leave behind a durable layer of protection! When working on large SUVs and trucks, they take much more time to wash, polish and protect. Boat's however are even larger, taking much more time and effort to detail. With Kyle's RV Boat Restorer, you can remove, swirls, scratches, oxidation, and other imperfections in your gelcoat and paint, while enhancing and protecting in a single step. Before restoration we recommend a solid washing and decontamination of the entire boat or RV. Restoring Boats or RV's by hand is a ton of work, so we recommend machine polishing and Kyle's works with dual action and rotary units. Pair with your favorite light to medium polishing pad and once finished, wipe away any excess with a clean microfiber towel. You will be left with a clear surface protected from dirt, grime, salt, and more. Future cleanings will be much easier and the surface will stay cleaner, longer. Kyle's Boat & RV Restorer is the perfect one-step restoration product for gelcoat, fiberglass and painted finishes!
From The Label
- Gelcoat Restoration Polish
- Medium Duty Cleaners
- Carnauba and Polymer Protection
- For Use By Hand or Machine
Kyle's Boat and RV Restorer mechanically removes damaged oxidized gelcoat and paint; while enhancing, moisturizing and brightening in a single step restoration process. Medium cleaners and protective sealants make Kyle's Boat and RV Restorer a versatile polish that cleans away oxidation, surface irregularities leaving a durable finish. Perfect for one step correction processes on gelcoat, fiberglass and painted finishes.
- Wash the entire boat or RV prior to beginning the polishing process. If necessary clay the surface.
- Select your desired tool and pad combination for polishing.
- Shake well. Apply a small amount of Kyle's to the surface or pad and begin the correction process. Use light to medium pressure to produce bright finish. Work a 2' x 2' area or smaller and apply sufficient product to lubricate and provide sufficient cleaning.
- Take your time and repeat the process over entire surface. Inspect thoroughly to make sure optimum results have been achieved. If necessary polish to a bright finish using a quality micro fiber towel.
Reviewed by Joshua S. on 3/15/2022
Would they buy this item again? No
On oxidation really didn't see a difference waste of $ if you ask me