Shine Supply Beadlock Pro
This product qualifies for Free Shipping with coupon DIFREE
Buy now and pay over time with PayPal Credit. Learn more
Please note: this product cannot be shipped through the air
Add 2 to Cart
30 ml Kit
($3.87 / ml)
($1.86 / ml)
- Protect your paint for up to 4 years
- An incredible amount of protection and gloss
- Easy application
- Product Codes: K-BPRO30D, K-BPRO100D
- Read full description
Product DescriptionShine Supply Beadlock Pro is an easy to apply ceramic coating that is designed to increase gloss and protect your paint for a long time! Beadlock Pro contains sio2 (silica dioxide) which is the primary component of glass and is what gives glass its strength and hardness. This technology is integrated into this formula at a lower concentration than glass and is what makes ceramic coatings far more durable than traditional wax or sealants. The application is easy and once it cures, cross-linked patterns create a hardness of up to 9H on the pencil scale. The surface of your car will be smoother, stay cleaner longer, and have hydrophobic capabilities that allow for 108 degrees of contact angle to promote water beading and prevent water spots. On top of all of that, this coating lasts up to 4 years according to the manufacturer with proper care. The kit comes with everything you need to apply the products and enjoy excellent results. If you are looking to protect your paint with Shine Supply, reach for a bottle of the Shine Supply Beadlock Pro!
- (1) 30ml bottle of Beadlock Pro
- (1) Throw Back 4oz paint cleanser
- (2) Black edgeless microfiber towels
- (2) White edgeless microfiber towels
- (1) Pair of Nitrile gloves
- (1) Applicator Pad
- (1) Door Sticker
- (1) Instruction Card
- Prep: Decontaminate the paint surface using Smooth Move followed by claying the surface with a clay bar and Shine Mist clay lube. Polish the paint to reduce any surface defects and create maximum gloss. Wipe down the surface with Throw Back paint cleanser to remove any oils/residue left from your polishing step.
- Apply: Shake Beadlock Pro well. Apply directly onto the applicator pad and spread product evenly onto the surface. Product will have an oil slick/rainbow look to it as it begins to dry. This effect should begin within seconds. Give it 45-60 seconds to set up and then remove using a clean microfiber towel. Using an additional towel, lightly wipe over the area again to ensure product is even and level on the surface. Once you have wiped with the second towel the coating will begin to set-up. Do not go back into an area minutes later and re-wipe or you could cause streaking.
How do you know it's ready to be removed? Perform a test spot with your microfiber towel. The coating will have some slight resistance when you wipe. This slight resistance lets you know it's ready for removal. If you have difficulty removing the product, you waited too long.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought