Wowo's Tyre Restorer
- Easy to apply tire dressing!
- Water-based and silicone-free
- Nice natural matte finish
- Great peach scent!
- Product Code: WOWOS-TYRE-RESTORER-500ML
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionWowo's Tyre Restorer is an easy to apply, spray-on tire dressing that will have your tires looking super glossy! The unique formula is water-based and contains no silicone or harmful ingredients that can negatively affect and brown your tires over time. Tyre Restorer will simply provide a new, clean look to your tires with a nice peach sent during the application process. To apply, simply spray directly to the tire or an applicator and apply to the surface. Work Tyre Restorer in for even application and let the layer dry. You can layer it for added gloss and pop if desired as well. The application is incredibly quick and it won't sling up on the side of your car when driving. Add in that there will not be any unwanted greasy or slimy feel and Wowo's has a real winner with the Wowo's Tyre Restorer!
WOWO's Tyre Restorer (ZERO Sling)
Wowo's Tyre Restorer | HOW TO USE
From The Label
Wowo's Tyre Restorer will give your tyres that new tyre sheen, helping maintain your tyres' look with results that last and that won't sling up the side of your car. Voila!
- Give the bottle a good shake.
- Use a foam applicator pad or tyre dressing applicator and apply a small amount of Wowo's Tyre Restorer to the pad.
- Work into the tyre making sure to cover the whole wall of the tyre.
- You may have to move your car forward or backwards in order to get access to the whole wall of the tyre. Be careful not to apply any Tyre Restorer to the tread of the tyre.
- Apply a second coat for extra shine.
- Allow to dry for a short period of time before driving the vehicle.
Reviewed by Ricardo C. on 3/3/2020
Would they buy this item again? Yes
Love this! Best applied with a microfiber applicator as it has a runny consistency. Blue tracer is a nice touch to see where you have missed a spot in application. Can be also applied with a detailing brush (I prefer the applicator method better). After letting it settle after application, it feels very nice and dry to the touch. No sling at all! Smells good too!