Complete Detailing Kit
Learn more about these products
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 2 ratings
Included in This Package
Here's a little more information about each of the items included in the Complete Detailing Kit. You can click the link to visit the product page for a full description:
- Rupes Big Foot Random Orbital Polisher (MarkII 15MM) - markII edition of the 15mm and 21mm have enhanced power
- Menzerna Power Lock Polymer Sealant (16 oz) - first true sealant produced by Menzerna
- Clay Magic Fine Grade Clay Bar (200 g) - fine grade clay bar that is one of the standards in the industry for enthusiasts and professionals
- Chemical Guys XXX Hard Core Paste Wax (8 oz) - perfect mix of gloss and depth, durability and ease of use
- Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil (8 oz) - detailed Image's best leather care product to restore neglected, faded, hardened leather
- Menzerna Super Finish 3500 (8 oz) - one of our favorite polishes that removes, oxidation, swirls and light imperfections
- Menzerna Medium Cut Polish MC 2500 (8 oz) - an incredible one step polish!
- DI Microfiber Waffle Weave Drying Towel (36" x 24") - one of the best options for drying your vehicle safely and quickly
- Leatherique Prestine Clean (8 oz) - a premium leather cleaner with light conditioners, perfect for cleaning and maintaining leather
- Sonax Wheel Cleaner Full Effect (500 ml) - extra strong wheel cleaner that is very gentle and pH neutral
- Rupes White Finishing Foam Pad (6") - bring back that deep glossy finish safely and easy!
- Rupes Yellow Polishing Foam Pad (6") - remove light imperfections from your paint with ease!
- Rupes Green Medium Foam Pad (6") - remove moderate to light imperfections quickly and easily!
- DI Accessories 5 Gallon Bucket (Blue) - made out of durable high density polyethylene
- DI Accessories 5 Gallon Bucket (Red) - made out of durable high density polyethylene
- Poorboy's World Bold 'n Bright (16 oz) - water based tire dressing that gets absorbed into your tires and minimizes sling on to your paint
- DI Accessories Sheepskin Wash Mitt with thumb - natural fibers create a super soft wash medium to help minimize the possibility adding swirls and other imperfections
- Grit Guard Grit Guard Insert (RED) - a must have for any detailer. Minimize adding imperfections during the wash phase
- Grit Guard Grit Guard Insert (BLUE) - a must have for any detailer. Minimize adding imperfections during the wash phase
- Glass Science Glass Scrub (9 oz) - clean stubborn water spots and mineral deposits from your glass using this creme cleanser
- Chemical Guys Luber (16 oz) - an outstanding clay bar lubricant formulated to work specifically with your clay bar
- Chemical Guys Maxi Suds II (16 oz) - one of our best selling shampoos, lots of foam, great lubricity, and gentle cleaning power
- 303 Aerospace Protectant (10 oz) - an excellent UV protectant and dressing for vinyl, leather, rubber and plastic surfaces
- Glass Science Rain Clear (4 oz) - put your safety first and put the Rain Clear Gel Rain Repellent on your glass today!
- Chemical Guys Window Clean (16 oz) - a tint safe window cleaner that cuts through grime and leaves windows streak free
- 303 Spot Cleaner (32 oz) - a great pre-diluted all purpose cleaner for carpets, upholstery, vinyl, rubber, leather, plastic and much more
- DI Microfiber Glass Polishing Towel (Blue) (16" x 16") - the ideal solution for achieving that streak free finish when caring for glass
- Lake Country Blue Grout Sponge - one of the most popular used wash mediums by professional detailers
- DI Microfiber All Purpose Towel Blue (16" x 16") - our most versatile microfiber towel, most commonly used to apply and remove a variety of products
- DI Microfiber Applicator Pad (Rectangle) - ideal for applying a sealant or wax, can also be used for polishes, glazes and more
- Lake Country Tire Dressing Applicator - a perfect applicator pad to apply your favorite tire dressing
- Lake Country Red Foam Applicator Pad - our softest and plushest foam applicator pad that has two distinct sides to apply products with
- DI Accessories Yellow Foam Applicator Pad - most commonly used for applying polishes, glazes, sealants, and waxes!
- Lake Country Snappy Clean Boost Pad Cleaner - a citrus degreaser designed to help release product and contamination from foam pads
This package comes with the pads pictured above, however you can customize your selection by specifying the color and quantity in the "Comments or Special Instructions" field during checkout.
Having trouble deciding what buffer to use? Check out our Buffer Comparison Chart.
If you have questions about this package or any of our products, don't hesitate to Contact Us. We're always happy to help!
I had zero equipment and supplies. I was truly starting from ground zero armed only with knowledge and very little experience. I read everything I could on this site and many others. With a solid knowledge foundation, this kit provided 95% of the products (high quality ones at that) that I would need for years of detailing. Yes, the up front expense was significant considering I am just a weekend warrior but the results you can achieve with just this kit alone are breath-taking.
- The Flex buffer is incredible. I had never operated a buffer before and was up and running on a speed of 6 by my second pass. The learning curve with this buffer is very friendly. If you are any sort of detailing inclined, you can use this buffer and achieve fantastic results. LC orange pad and Menzerna SIP are RIDS worst nightmare on this machine. Just make sure to tape up anywhere that the backing plate might touch when working in tight spots. I took a little bit of paint off really quickly. The buffer will definitely let you when the pad is drying up. It can snap pretty hard on speed 6. Just have a firm grip and you'll be fine.
- The quantity and quality of the microfiber towels included is spot on. If you're looking to run a small business, you would probably need more. For managing anything less than 3-4 vehicles, there are plenty of towels. (I haven't washed the glass microfiber towels more than once so I can't comment on their durability [other post concerns on this])
- The blue grout sponge works very well. I cut mine in half and use one part for the lower sections of the vehicles and the other half strictly for wheels.
- The P21S Total Auto Wash is simply amazing! Even diluted at 6:1, it takes bugs right off. It works so well that when I use my grout sponge, it starts dingy and ends up looking like new after the rinse bucket. Fantastic product and very useful in this kit.
- Best clay bar I've ever used and it's huge. Needs something very slippery (I use ONR). Works well when lubricated properly.
- Interior products are top notch. I didn't need to buy anything except for a leather brush. Very comprehensive and effective on the interior products front.
Room for improvement (I can't call them bad though):
- I wished this kit would have included a glaze. For advanced results, I think a glaze is a necessary step. This is the biggest gripe I had.
- There were not additional sprayer bottles included. Second biggest gripe but easily fixed.
- The little product bottles were of little to no use for me. Some may use them to help product quantity control but I see them as unnecessary in this package.
- The P21S wheel gel doesn't go very far at all. I diluted mine to extend the life and control costs. It worked great even heavily diluted. I would recommend using it for the initial cleaning then use wash for maintenance.
- I had to buy buckets since they weren't included. Most people probably already have buckets so no ding here, just my .02
Items that I purchased in addition to the kit:
- ONR (I was skeptical at first but now I'm a believer)
- Additional buckets with grit guards
- Chemical Guys Citrus Wash and Gloss
- Chemical Guys Extreme EZ-Creme Glaze with Acrylic Shine II
- Blue painters tape, 2 different thicknesses
- 3 Sprayer bottles
- Polishing pal with blue 4" pads (works amazingly well)
- Good lights. I went with fluorescents and wished I would have gone with halogens
Icing on the cake items (definitely not required):
- 1Z Einszett Atomizer Spray Bottle
- Pressure washer ($149 electric from Sears, we'll see...)
- Autobright foam lance
Fantastic kit! When you look at what you get for the money, it's a really, really good deal as well. Shipping and customer service were perfect. I would recommend this to anyone in a similar situation. If you are looking to step into detailing, this kit should be a heavy contender.