Griot's Garage BOSS Finishing Sealant
- Remove light imperfections with ease
- Durable layer of protection
- Enhance the gloss and shine of your paint
- Outstanding All In One (AIO) product
- Product Code: GR-B140P
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Review this product for a chance to Win a $25 Gift Certificate. See contest details
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Griot's Garage BOSS Finishing Sealant will remove very light imperfections, while leaving behind a durable layer of protection! The BOSS system utilizes specialized levels of sub-micron abrasives, which more efficiently remove defects and leave a highly-refined finish. Each cream is engineered with rich, high-lubricity, non-filling components can produce a true, optically clear finish in less time. The Finishing Sealant is formulated with these high quality microns. Apply a small amount to the BOSS Finishing Foam Pads or by hand with a foam applicator and work one section at a time. The polishing oils, abrasives, polymers, and waxes are ideal for a one step product. Light imperfections are no match for the corrective power, while the all in one formula leaves behind a durable layer of protection. This product will not only protect your paint, but enhance the look with a deep rich gloss. If that is not enough, the BOSS Finishing Sealant features:
- Durable polymers and waxes for extended protection
- Versatile formula ideal for use with the BOSS Micro Fiber, Correcting, Perfecting and Finishing Foam Pads
- Extended working time requires less product for extended polishing time
- Fast, dust-free wipe off saves time
- Pleasant fragrance
The BOSS system is not a typical 1-2-3 system, it is a much more flexible concept. This allows you to find the perfect combination of creams & pads to address any specific polishing condition you come across. got to correct it. Best yet, these pads and creams are color coded. With 4 liquids, 5 pad types (and the Innerflex cushioning pad) in two sizes, you have hundreds of unique polishing combinations. If you are looking for a polish to remove light imperfections while leaving behind a durable layer of protection, pick up the Griot's Garage BOSS Finishing Sealant today!
Griot's Garage BOSS Polishing System Polishes:
- BOSS Fast Correcting Cream - For removal of severe paint defects
- BOSS Correcting Cream - For removal of moderate paint defects
- BOSS Perfecting Cream - For refining and enhancing gloss
- BOSS Finishing Sealant - For perfecting and protecting your finish
Griot's Garage BOSS Polishing System Pads:
- BOSS Fast Correcting Foam Pads - Aggressive pad, best when paired with Fast Corrective Cream for removal of severe paint defects
- BOSS Correcting Foam Pads - Less aggressive than the Fast Correcting Foam Pad, best when paired with the Correcting Cream for removal of moderate paint defects
- BOSS Perfecting Foam Pads - Multi-purpose pad that pairs well with the Perfecting Cream for refining and enhancing gloss
- BOSS Finishing Foam Pads - Finishing pad that pairs well with the Perfecting Cream or Finishing Sealant for optimal depth and clarity
- BOSS Micro Fiber Fast Cutting Pads - Best used with the Fast Correcting Cream or the Correcting Cream for rapid removal of moderate to severe paint defects
- BOSS Micro Fiber Pads - Best used with the Perfecting Cream or Finishing Cream to remove light imperfections with ease.
- BOSS Innerflex Pad - Reduces the aggressiveness of the pad you use it with while adding a cushioning effect that helps the pad conform to body panel contours
Other Griot's Garage BOSS Items
BOSS Creams Overview
BOSS - Best of Show System Overview
From The Label
Formulated with a light load of sub-micron abrasives to remove mild blemishes and add depth and clarity. Our advanced formula BOSS Finishing Sealant is blended with premium polymers and waxes which offer durable protection.
Directions: SHAKE WELL. Assess the surface, then select the appropriate BOSS pad. Thoroughly butter the full face of the pad. Working a 2' x 2' section at a time, spread product across entire area. Using light to moderate pressure and slow arm speed work product into surface for 3 to 4 passes. Remove residue with a clean micro fiber cloth. Apply 3 or 4 drops of product to pad and subsequent sections.
Reviewed by Vincent B. on 10/23/2015
Would they buy this item again? Yes
Really gives the finish an awesome shine. It does a nice job at finishing a rubout / detail and leaves no swirl marks.