CarPro Cquartz Lite
! We're sorry, this item is currently out of stock
This item is currently on backorder. Orders containing this item will ship as soon as we have the 150 ml CarPro Cquartz Lite in stock. Estimated ship date: 9/30/21.
This product qualifies for $4.99 Shipping with coupon DI499
Please note: this product cannot be shipped through the air
- Easy to apply coating layer!
- Sio2 (ceramic) / Tio2 (titanium) Hybrid coating
- Repels UV rays, water, oils, dirt, and contaminants
- Durability for 6-12 months
- Product Code: 10CQL15
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 2 ratings
Product DescriptionThe CarPro Cquartz Lite allows you to apply a durable layer of protection that looks amazing. Apply it directly to your paint or over the top of an existing coating layer for a great shine and at a great value! CarPro based Lite on the formula of the popular CarPro UK. It is formulated with a combination of Sio2 and Tio2 particles with over 45% solid materials. This unique makeup allows for easier to clean surfaces, resistance to insect splatter, petrol spills, light solvents, and UV rays, whilst providing a beading contact angle of 110 Degrees. To apply, you can spray on wipe off, or wipe on wipe off. It will take 15ml - 50ml depending on application method and it will last 6-12 months. You can apply it to your paint, plastics, wheels, and glass (except your windshield). Lite will help keep your car cleaner, is very hydrophobic and adds a great deal of gloss. Whether you are looking to apply a stand-alone layer of protection or topping off an existing coating, the CarPro Lite is a fantastic choice!
CarPro Cquartz Lite Kit also avaible!
- Durability: 6-12 Months
- Average Thickness: 1 Micron
- Coverage 15ml-50ml per coat depending on the method of application
- Water contact angle: 110 Degrees
- Minor filling
- Recommended working temperatures: 40F to 100F
CarPro Application Instructions:
- Make sure the surface is clean and full decontaminated. Use CarPro Iron X, Tar X, and clay the surface to ensure all contamination is removed.
- Use Carpro Eraser (or similar) to remove oils before application. Make sure surface is cool and dry. You may wish to polish the surface with CarPro Essence or Reflect to create higher gloss before using Eraser or to ensure maximum durability.
- Apply 10-12 drops on a microfiber applicator; apply the product evenly to one small area of roughly 24x24" / 60cm x 60cm with complete coverage and an even layer.
- Use a CarPro 2Face Towel to remove any excess. CQuartz Lite does not need to be left to cure on the surface so it should be removed immediately. Check well with an appropriate light source to ensure you remove any high spots (excess product that was not leveled) or residue. Note: For a short period of time after application, high spots that were not removed immediately can be corrected by applying more CQuartz Lite on that area and wiping off immediately.
- After the paint is free of residue, leave to dry for 4 hours prior to getting wet. Any water drops during first 48h should be removed before drying to prevent water spotting. We also recommend the use of CarPro Reload 1 hour after application to protect from water spots during first 48h.
Professional Detailer Reviews
CarPro, in my opinion, creates some of the best chemicals on the market. I've always had incredible results, no matter which product I grab for from their lineup. I originally heard of CarPro when I was in search for ceramic coatings years ago. I have always gravitated towards CarPro coatings due to quality, reputation, and their realistic approach to the life expectancy of their coatings. When I first came across CQuartz Lite I was skeptical about the need for a coating like this. CQuartz Lite is a 6+ month, easy to use coating with benefits like the longer-lasting and more expensive relatives in the CQuartz lineup but has a far shorter lifespan. I typically view a major benefit of a coating to be longevity, so would a coating that only lasts over 6 months even be useful? Who is this coating for? How does this coating compare to its higher-end relatives in the CarPro lineup?
From The Label
- based on CQ.UK 3.0 technology
- Extremely hydrophobic
- 6+ months durability
- ~45% SiO /TiO
Reviewed by Drew D. on 8/5/2020
Would they buy this item again? Yes
I'm sort of astonished there are not more reviews for this product. It's not nearly durable as Cquartz UK but works quite well, far outlasts anything other than a resin ceramic based coating and is very easy to apply. I've done an application after full decon without any paint correction on a vehicle that exclusively went through automated car washes and it partially failed after a few months but every other vehicle that I've coated with Cquartz light after decon and at least a 1 step has kept its shine, hydrophobicity and protection for well over 8 months to date. This is also a great refresh for Cquartz UK after a year or two as well. I recently had to pull a relatively fresh coat off of a fender to do some touch up work after a truck kicked a piece of asphalt into it and it required compounding to remove. This is a great step between multi-year coatings and even the strongest sealants in my opinion. I'm on my second bottle in a non-production environment and would purchase a third hands down.
Reviewed by Shawn P. on 4/1/2020
Would they buy this item again? Yes
Fantastic product. I don't know how CarPro can offer this at 3x the size of their "pro-grade" coatings, at half the price. The bang for buck is unbelievable with this product. Have installed on 5+ vehicles now and the beading and sheeting is on par with CQ 3.0 and other ceramics. Incredible performance. A definite buy again for me. Easy way to over-deliver and apply ceramic on customers headlights, trims, and other areas when you don't want to or need to break out the more expensive products. Works just as well and application is exactly the same. CarPro Lite is a winner in my business.