CarPro Cquartz Skin Kit
This product qualifies for $4.99 Shipping with coupon DI499
- Helps protect various PPF, Clear Bra and vinyl wrap surfaces
- Works on gloss, matte, and satin vinyl/ppf
- Easy application and high gloss finish
- Can lasts 2 years or more!
- Product Code: CP-CQS5
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe CarPro Cquartz Skin Kit allows you to safely and easily protect your PPF or vinyl wrap! With Skin, CarPro took some of their popular Cquartz technology and formulated it for application on PPF and vinyl surfaces. The greatest enemy of PPF and vinyl on vehicles is UV damage from the sun. Skin was designed with heavy UV blockers (UVA and UVB resistant particles), so the coating will not only protect from dirt, grime, tar, and other contamination but also the sun. While you can apply Skin on painted surfaces, where it really shines is on wraps. Therefore if your vehicle is only partially wrapped you can use it on the paint and clear coat as well as the wrapped portions. Skin is very easy to apply and offers a great deal of gloss to various finishes. If you are looking to protect your wraps, reach for the CarPro Cquartz Skin Kit!
- Expected Durability: 2 years or more
- Average Thickness: 1~2 Micron per coat
- Coverage 15ml per coat +/-
- Water contact angle: 110 degrees or more
- Recommended working temperatures: 40F to 100F
- Matte, Satin, or Gloss Finish, Clear Bra, PPF, Vinyl Wraps
- Prepare the surface to be 100% oil-free and contaminant-free (see precautions)
- Apply the Cquartz Skin over the surface in an even criss-cross layer
- Work in the coat to be flat without high spots
- Let flash for 2~3 min and wipe off
- For best performance do 2 layers, 2nd can be applied after 4 hours or immediately if baked with IR lights (where applicable)
- Keep out of the elements for 24 hours
- Do not subject to chemicals for 3-5 days minimum
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!