Diamond ProTech Diamond Wheels
This product qualifies for $4.99 Shipping with coupon DI499
Please note: this product cannot be shipped through the air
($1.67 / ml)
30 ml Kit
($1.80 / ml)
- A coating that protects your rims from harmful contamination
- Resistant to extremely hot brake dust
- Lasts up to 12 months
- Product Codes: DPT-DIAMOND-WHEELS-30ML, DPT-DIAMOND-WHEELS-C-KIT
- Read full description
Product DescriptionThe Diamond ProTech Diamond Wheels allows you to easily apply a durable layer of protection to your rims! Your rims are exposed to more damaging contaminants than virtually any other area of your vehicle. Potholes, road grime, rocks, salt, brake dust and so much more can cause the wheels to look terrible and possibly even cause irreversible damage. Diamond Wheels is a high-quality coating that offers a higher resistance against high-temperature brake dust, micro-marring, chemicals and more. This layer will be more durable than typical paint coatings and allow you to keep your wheels cleaner for up to 12 months. Pick up the Diamond ProTech Diamond Wheels and protect your rims from harmful contamination!
- Apply in temperatures between 10-30C, 50-90F. Wear protective gloves.
- Apply in a closed, well ventilated, indoor area with air humidity not exceeding 70%
- Appropriate for metal surfaces which experience high-heat.
- As the coating bonds to the surface a haze will appear. This indicates coating is ready to be removed.
- If the product dries on the surface or is difficult to remove, re-wet the area with more product and immediately buff off.
- Prepare the wheels by washing, then treat with Diamond Body Prep.
- Shake Diamond Wheels well for 15 seconds and apply 15 drops to an applicator.
- Apply generously and evenly over all parts of the wheel.
- Wait 3-5 mins and polish off excess with a low-nap microfiber towel.
- Allow to cure for 1 hour before using the vehicle.
From The Label
- 12 Months Hydrophobic Protection
- High Temperature Resistant
- Prevents Brake Dust and Road Grime Corrosion
- Keeps Rims and Brake Calipers Clean and Glossy
- Hand or Spray Gun Application
Diamond Wheels nanodiamond coating is resistant to high temperature exposure while providing all the benefits of a paintwork coating. With proper preparation, Diamond Wheels will provide up to 12 months of brake dust and road grime protection and make your wheels always stand out!
Prepare the wheels and rims by washing, and degreasing with Diamond Body Prep. Shake well for 15 seconds. Place 8-10 drops to an applicator and apply Diamond Wheels generously and evenly over all parts of the wheel rims. Wait 5 mins and polish off excess with a microfiber towel. Wait one hour for the coating to dry and cure.
Car is ready to drive away!
Car is ready to drive away!
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!