Meguiar's Soft Buff DA Foam Polishing Disc - 6"
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Packages That Include This Item
Product DescriptionThe Meguiar's Soft Buff DA Foam Polishing Disc will help you remove medium imperfections when paired with a great Meguiar's polish (i.e. M100, M105, M205 etc.). Each polish will work great, however we recommend using the M205 if you are looking to leave behind a better finish. These discs allow for better power transfer from the tool to the paint. What does that mean for you? More cut and a smoother feel through your DA polisher! These new polishing pads offer more cut than past Meguiar's pads and they are discs, not pads! This thin 17.5mm disc design allows for a lower operating temperature and a much smoother and easier feel through the machine. This allows you to end up with less haze left behind and excellent results! These pads work great on any DA Polisher, however Meguiar's really recommends using them on the MT300 Dual Action Polisher with the Soft Buff DA Backing Plate for best results.
- Polishing Disc (Yellow) - Great for removing medium to light imperfections. You will see an increase in cutting ability with your favorite compound or cleaner, however a great finish with less haze will be left behind as well.
- Also available are the Cutting Discs (Red) and the Finishing Discs (Black)
From The Label
- Improved foam technology cuts through moderate surface defects with no swirls
- Low profile for optimized performance
- Advanced cutting and finishing results from increased disc and tool efficiency
- For use with Dual Polisher and DBP5 backing plate
Directions for Better Performance
- Center the disc on the backing plate.
- Keep the disc flat to the surface.
- Clean disc frequently by machine washing, using a nylon bristle brush or microfiber towel.
- To prevent contamination, store pads in re-sealable bag when not in use.
Reviewed by Xavier K. on 4/26/2015
Would they buy this item again? Yes
I have picked up a few of these pads and I really enjoy them. I have tested with M105, M205, and Rupes UHS polishes. All with great results. These pads will build little heat even with a large stroke machine.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought