NanoSkin AutoScrub Start Up Kit
Now Available for Pre-Order!
This item is available for pre-order. Order today to guarantee that you'll be one of the first to receive it. Orders containing this item will ship as soon as we have the 3" NanoSkin AutoScrub Start Up Kit in stock. Estimated ship date: 10/29/20.
- Remove embedded contamination with ease!
- Kit comes with everything needed to get started
- 50-80 uses from one pad
- Product Code: AS-002
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe NanoSkin AutoScrub Start Up Kit allows you to remove embedded contamination using advanced rubber polymer technology, all in an easy to use kit! To apply, simply attach the hand applicator to the AutoScrub pad and spray the contaminated area with the included Nano Shock. With only a few passes, you can safely and easily remove paint overspray, water spots, fresh tree sap, rail dust, and other bonded surface contaminants from the surface of your paint, glass, moldings, and plastic. Best yet, the Nano Shock will not only act as a fantastic lubricant during the clay process, but it will also leave behind some protection. If you drop the pad during the application process, no worries. Traditional clay bars will have to be molded or even thrown out, but not the AutoScrub. If you drop this pad on the ground, just rinse the sponge pad clean and you are ready to keep using it. The manufacturer estimates it will around 50-80 uses which far surpasses traditional clay bars.
- 4 oz. Nano Shock x 1
- 3" AutoScrub Pad x 1
- Hand Applicator x 1
- Microfiber Towel 16" x 16" 280GSM x 1
- The AutoScrub has a protective coating to ensure stability within transportation.
- To break in the pad, moisten the AutoScrub with desired lubricant.
- Moisten a portion of window glass or other glass surface. Rub AutoScrub in a circular motion against the glass for 30-60 seconds. You may see a white soapy foam. This is the protective sealant coming off. Don't use until the polymerized rubber is soft and slightly tacky.
- Cold temperatures may stiffen pad. Warm surface before using.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!