NanoSkin AutoScrub Towel Medium Grade
This product qualifies for $4.99 Shipping with coupon DI499
Add 2 to Cart
12" x 12"
- Remove heavy embedded contamination quickly and easily!
- 50-80 uses from one towel
- Comes in Fine Grade and Medium Grade options
- We strongly recommend using the NanoSkin Glide as a lubricant!
- Product Code: AS-005
- Read full description
Product DescriptionThe AutoScrub Towel Medium Grade is a quality microfiber towel combined with a technologically advanced polymerized rubber pad, which allows for the safe and easy removal of contaminants, paint overspray, and brake dust. It can be used on various surfaces of your vehicle like your paint, glass, vinyl, and plastics. Just simply spray a clay lubricant like the NanoSkin Glide onto the contaminated area and glide this towel across the paint. With light pressure slide the towel back and forth so it can separate and remove contaminants from the exterior of your vehicle! It will easily glide across the surface for sturdy and controlled handling, unlike clay bars where constant reshaping is required. The rubber pad works just like a traditional clay bar when it removes the embedded contamination from your paint, while the lubrication of the Glide protects from marring the surface. Once finished your car will feel smooth and clean of any surface contamination. You can then move on to polishing, waxing, coating, etc of your paint knowing you are working with a clean surface below. If you drop the towel on the ground, no worries, just rinse clean and you are ready to keep using it. Reach for the Fine Grade if the car is lightly soiled and the Medium Grade for a car that is dirtier. Stop using clay bars today, reach for the NanoSkin AutoScrub Towel Medium Grade!
Use ONLY on clean, cool paint, and out of direct sunlight. DO NOT work on the surface below 55 Degrees F and over 144 Degrees F. Please use in an inconspicuous area for the first time in case of unexpected adverse effects on the paint surface.
- Thoroughly wash the vehicle.
- Dilute Glide to desired strength (16 oz makes 1 gal).
- Mist sufficient Glide onto the surface evenly.
- Wipe the AutoScrub Towel across the surface with light pressure.
- Wipe off residue with clean dry microfiber towel.
Note: Sufficient lubrication is crucial to application.
- Plain water is NOT an adequate lubricant.
- Autoscrub is not solvent resistant.
- Remove tar and grease before application
- The AutoScrub has a protective coating to ensure stability within transportation.
- To break in the pad, moisten the AutoScrub with desired lubricant.
- Moisten a portion of window glass or other glass surface. Rub AutoScrub in a circular motion against the glass for 30-60 seconds. You may see a white soapy foam. This is the protective sealant coming off. Don't use until the polymerized rubber is soft and slightly tacky.
- Cold temperatures may stiffen pad. Warm surface before using.
From The Label
NANOSKIN AUTOSCRUB system works fast and achieves professional results with the new advanced rubber polymer technology, which replaces the use of clay bars. It safely and easily removes paint over spray, water spots, fresh tree sap, rail dust, and other bonded surface contaminants from the surface of automotive paint, glass, moldings and plastic. Unlike the clay bar, the AUTOSCRUB can be cleaned by simply rinsing off the accumulated contaminates with water. If you drop the AUTOSCRUB on the ground, no worries, just rinse the rubber clean and you're ready to keep using it. Easy glides allow for sturdy and controlled handling, unlike clay bars where constant reshaping is required.
Use ONLY on clean, cool paint and out of direct sunlight. DO NOT work on surfaces over 144 degrees F. Please use in an inconspicuous place for the first time in case of unexpected adverse effects on paint surface.
- Throughly wash vehicle free of dust, sand, and dirt.
- Dilute NANOSKIN GLIDE Instant Detail Spray Lubricant to desired strength (16oz makes 1 Gallon ready to use.)
- Mist sufficient GLIDE onto the surface evenly.
- Polish the surface with AUTOSCRUB Towel using light pressure.
- Wipe off residue and apply wax or glaze.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought