P&S Reset Clay Towel
This product qualifies for $4.99 Shipping with coupon DI499
Add 2 to Cart
12" x 12"
- Quick and easy way to thoroughly clean your paint
- Incredible value, great performance in less time
- Works great with the Bead Maker Paint Protectant
- Measures 12" x 12"
- Product Code: K3650
- Read full description
Packages That Include This Item
Product DescriptionThe P&S Reset Clay Towel helps maintain a clean & smooth surface! This high quality microfiber towel is combined with a technologically advanced polymerized rubber pad, which allows for the safe and easy removal of contaminants, paint over spray, and brake dust from the surface of your paint, glass, vinyl, and plastics. Simply spray your favorite clay lube onto the surface and slide the Rest Clay Towel across the designated area with light pressure. This application will safely separate and remove embedded contaminants from the exterior of your vehicle. Your car will feel smooth and free of contaminants so you can get better results afterward with any polish, glaze, sealant or wax. You can also use this towel in combination with the Bead Maker Paint Protectant. P&S states that this towel will enhance the Bead Maker engagement by cleansing the surface thoroughly. This allows Bead Maker to perform at a high level and adhere to a clean paint surface. After use simply rinse the towel clean and let it air dry thoroughly before storing for future use. You will avoid reshaping a clay bar and each towel will last many details, providing you with a fantastic value. If you are looking for a simple, safe, and easy way to remove contaminants from your car then the P&S Reset Clay Towel is exactly what you are looking for!
From The Label
- Removes surface contamination
- Creates new finish feel
- Use on paint, metal and glass
- Quicker than clay
- Works better than clay
The Reset Clay Towel is the latest innovative product for the removal of industrial fallout, overspray, water spots, rail dust, surface rust and other surface contaminants from the surface of automotive paint, metal and glass. Reset works fast and achieves professional results with advanced rubber polymer technology. Reset easily glides over the surface to remove contaminants three times faster than clay to create an incredible smooth paint finish.
- Wash the entire vehicle prior to using the Reset Clay Towel.
- Make sure the vehicle surface is cool and the vehicle is in a shaded area out of direct sunlight. Do not use the Reset Towel on hot surface. We recommend spot testing in an inconspicuous area for the first time in case of unexpected adverse effects on painted surfaces.
- Spray Gloss or Surface Prep onto the area to be worked on a lubricant for the Reset Clay Towel. You can not apply to much lubricant.
- Rub the Reset Clay Towel on the area to be cleaned. As you glide the towel over the surface you will feel it removing the contaminants. Continue process until the paint surface is smooth and all contaminants have been removed.
- Wipe area clean with micro fiber towel and polish to smooth finish.
NOTE: Surface lubricant is essential for proper use of the Reset Clay. Water is not considered an adequate lubricant. The Reset Clay Towel is not solvent resistant and any use of solvent or like product will significantly damage the rubber surface.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought