Shine Supply Chop Top - 8 oz
- Remove heavy imperfections with ease!
- Save valuable detailing time
- Pairs well with DA, rotary or long throw units
- Product Code: SHS386-01-007
- Read full description
Product DescriptionShine Supply Chop Top provides you with fast, severe defect removal to help you save valuable time while detailing! This high quality formula is designed to give you extreme cutting capabilities which allows you to quickly remove up to 1500 grit sand scratches and severe defects. This is not hyperbole this product has incredible cutting power that you should use carefully in small areas and closely monitor results. Not only will Chop Top give you an insane cut, but it will also finish down with a high level of gloss and clarity. With only a few passes scratches, swirls, RIDS, oxidation and more will be removed. You can use this compound with rotary units, DA, and long throws without issues. Chop Top is Body shop safe and VOC compliant. Save time and effort when polishing with the Shine Supply Chop Top!
From The Label
Chop Top is an extremely fast-cutting compound while being able to cycle out to a mirror-like finish. The cutting and finishing abilities this compound contains will shave hours off your jobs, ultimately saving you money. Chop Top can remove up to 1000 grit sandpaper scratches along with severe defects in both clear coat and gel coat. Maximum results can be achieved in both a rotary and a wool pad, however this product works incredible with a DA polisher. Chop Top is body shop safe and of course, contains zero fillers.
Shake well before each use. Apply product evenly to a 2 ft by 2 ft area. Use slow overlapping passes with moderate pressure. As the product material diminishes, lighten your pressure and finesse the remaining product until a desired gloss is achieved. Always keep your pad clean which ensures the best possible finish.
- To quickly boost the cut of one of the other compounds, add 1 or 2 dots of Chop Top to your pad, this will increase the amount of defects being removed from the surface.
- Apply downward pressure and slow arm speed for maximum results.
- Use Shine Mist to extend the cycle and finishing abilities of Chop Top. Shine Mist will also decrease the amount of heat that is present when compounding.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought