CarPro Cquartz UK Edition
This product qualifies for $4.99 Shipping with coupon DI499
- Cquartz paint protection lasts years not months!
- Specially formulated for cold temperature protection and application
- Packed with 70% SiO2 with 99.9% purity!
- Protects your paint, glass, wheels, plastic, rubber and more
- Easy to apply and looks amazing with a tremendous level of gloss!
- 30ml bottle comes with 5 CarPro Suede Microfiber Cloths and an applicator pad
- 50ml bottle comes with 5 CarPro Suede Microfiber Cloths and an applicator pad
- Product Codes: CP-10CQK30, CP-10CQK50
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 2 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Cquartz UK Edition (aka CQUK) is a specially formulated version of the popular Cquartz Ceramic Quartz Paint Protection. This edition is based on the same technology as the regular Cquartz, however it has a few slight improvements for cold temperature application, and specially for the UK while it works great anywhere. CQUK has 70% SiO2 with 99.9% purity, making it the first ever nano silica coating which has such concentration! This high purity percentage ensures having the most transparent glass coating over the surface, high levels of water repellency and long lasting paint protection from dirt, road salt, ice, snow, and other environmental contamination. This coating is extremely easy to use in any temperature, from 41 to 86 degrees and no matter how cold, hot or humid the application is exactly the same. Before applying it you should thoroughly wash the surface with the CarPro Iron X Iron Remover and the CarPro Tar X Tar & Adhesive Remover, which removes the really stubborn contaminants. Next polish the surface to remove oxidation and swirls and then use the CarPro Eraser Intensive Oil and Polish Cleaner to remove any oils left behind by a polish. Follow the application instructions listed below and when you are done you will be stunned by how outstanding the paint looks! If that is not enough, the coating will last years, not weeks or months! Protect your paint year round with the CarPro Cquartz UK Edition!
- Wash the car with shampoo and dry the car thoroughly, prepare and polish if needed. Remove any oils using the CarPro Eraser Intensive Oil and Polish Cleaner.
- Apply the product with one of the included CarPro Suede Microfiber Cloths around the included sponge.
- Spread the coating in criss-cross or circular motions nonstop, panel by panel, until surface feels dry
- Buff it off with the Suede MF towels included
- Use the Reload after 30 min to an hour to prevent water spotting during the drying period
- After 24 hours the coating will be completely cured. Keep away from the elements (snow, rain, etc.) for this amount of time.
Professional Detailer Reviews
In a market that is now flooded with various coating options, this product is priced very competitively! I often refer to it as the absolute best "bang for your buck" coating. It offers extremely good performance in terms of protection, durability, and appearance, and is one of the least expensive options available. You simply can't beat that!
Reviewed by Robert D. on 6/4/2014
Would they buy this item again? Yes
I am loving the ease of use on CQ in general. The U.K. edition is no different and applies just as easy, and the results are great. My most recent application was to a 2014 Corolla in pearl white. After minor polishing and application of CQUK you could not even look at the car in direct sunlight, it was THAT shiny! Amazing results and in my opinion, one of the easiest coatings to apply. I seriously believe that anyone could apply this coating after reading the instructions. I know some individuals freak out about the application process however there is nothing to freak out about! This is my go to choice for coatings going forth.
Reviewed by Matthew K. on 5/27/2014
Would they buy this item again? Yes
If they had a monthly "auto send" program, I'd sign up! CQUK is quite easy to work with (if you follow the directions to a "T".), gives phenomenal gloss, water beading, and protection. I've used a few different coatings and it's hands down my favorite. As with any coating, you've got to be careful during the application process. I found it's much easier w/two people (one to apply, one to follow behind buffing it clean). It's on my own car, and I won't hesitate for a second to recommend it to my clients!