Forma Detail Spray
- An outstanding quick detailer that cleans, shines, and protects!
- Leaves behind a slick surface and light protection
- Best applied with a plush microfiber towel to minimize any micro-marring in the paint
- Made in the USA!
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Forma Detail Spray is extremely versatile and allows you to clean, shine and protect your paint in one easy step. We all reach for our favorite shampoo when we want to clean our car, but what happens when there is only a light layer of contamination on the surface? You certainly can still use a shampoo, but there is another option to clean the surface safely and save you time from performing an entire wash and dry process. Loaded with cleaners, lubricating agents, and emulsifiers, the Forma Detail Spray helps you remove light contamination without marring your finish or performing a full wash process! Use it for cleaning up light dirt and dust in between washes, as well as after washes to remove fingerprints and water spots. This quick detailer is also formulated with a special synthetic sealant and carnauba blend that will leave your paint protected, along with a slick and shiny finish. If you have a layer of coating, sealant, or wax already on the car, this product will help enhance and extend the life of the protection. If you are looking for a one step quick detailer that does it all, the Forma Detail Spray is a great choice!
Forma Detail Spray
From The Label
The FORMA Advantage
- Cleans, shines and protects in a single step
- Cleaning agents safely lift dirt from surface
- Gloss enhancers add shine and depth
- Protects against UV rays and contaminants
- Preserves water / Eco-friendly
- Mist a few sprays on Forma Detail Spray directly onto the paint surface or on a Forma Microfiber Towel.
- Wipe a small section with back and forth motions until the product starts to disappear.
- Turn towel to the dry side and wipe clean any remaining residue for a slick and glossy finish.
- If using as a waterless detailer to remove light dirt or dust, follow the instructions above. In addition, spray more liberal amounts of Forma Detail Spray to better lubricate the surface, use minimal pressure when wiping away dirt, and regularly inspect your towel to make sure there are no rocks or debris.