Optimum Opti-Glass Coating
This product qualifies for $4.99 Shipping with coupon DI499
- Protect your glass from rain, sleet, ice, snow and other contaminants!
- Unique resin based formula bonds to your glass creating a durable protective coating
- Protection that lasts up to a year!
- Use on your windshield and any other exterior glass
- Product Code: OPT-OGC60
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Optimum Opti-Glass Coating is one of the easiest ways to protect your glass from various environmental contaminants! Opti-Glass is a resin-based coating designed to chemically bond to your glass surfaces, forming a long lasting hydrophobic film. This film will help increase chip, scratch, and mar resistance, while protecting from water staining as well. To apply:
- Thoroughly clean your glass surfaces
- Wipe the area down with isopropyl alcohol to remove any left behind oils
- Spray Opti-Glass onto a foam applicator and apply with overlapping circular motions
- Allow Opti-Glass to cure for 2 minutes
- Remove excess product with clean microfiber towel
Professional Detailer Reviews
Having applied Opti-Glass to quite a few cars, including my own, I have found great bonding, amazing beading, and a windshield that is now protected from minor rock chips. Not only that, but I have noticed my windshield does stay cleaner much longer.
From The Label
Opti-Glass Coating is designed to chemically bond to silica based surfaces to form a hydrophobic film that provides long term protection to glass and other silica based surfaces and to increase chip resistance, scratch and mar resistance, and protect from water staining.
Directions: Apply when the temperature is between 60°-90° F (15°-30°C) Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Clean and polish the surface as needed.
- Wipe down with 15% solution of IPA.
- Apply an even amount of OGC to an applicator pad.
- Wipe the pad in a circular pattern to get complete coverage.
- Allow OGC to dry for 2 and will require polishing to remove
Reviewed by Greg N. on 4/29/2013
Would they buy this item again? Yes
So far so good, I'm testing it now. its been on a week, had a wash, and cleans up nicely. I got some bug splatter on this past weekend, going to let them bake on and then see how they come off. I hope to have a write up done soon on the application of the product done for the blog.