Frequently Asked Questions
Is your site accessible to to people with disabilities?
We strive to make Detailed Image accessible to people with disabilities. We make available the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. To activate this widget, click the "Accessibility View" on the bottom of any page or visit DetailedImage.com/Accessibility in your browser. You can then use the accessibility menu by clicking the icon in the lower-right of your screen. The widget will be available for the remainder of your session. If you are having trouble with any content on or require assistance with any part of our site, please call us at 518-861-8811 or email support [at] detailedimage [dot] com and we will be happy to help.
More Website FAQs
- I am unable to log in. Can you email me my password?
- How do I change the email or password on my account?
- How do I change the billing or shipping address on my account?
- How do I unsubscribe from your newsletters?
- I'm signed up for your newsletter. Why am I not receiving it?
- What are the requirements of using your site?
- What web browsers do you recommend for optimum use of Detailed Image?
- How secure is your site?
- How do I save my payment information for faster purchases?
- How safe is my personal information?