Frequently Asked Questions
How secure is your site?
We have taken extensive security measures to ensure that our shopping experience is extremely safe for you.
Our site is served to you securely over HTTPS with Strict Transport Security enabled. Our servers are fully Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) compliant, meaning that we comply with a strict set of standards for our infrastructure and server setup.
We store only the information that you give to us when you register or make a purchase, such as your name, email address, and physical address. We do not store your credit card information, nor do we ever see or have access to your credit card number.
All payment information is processed by the extremely safe and secure PayPal Braintree service. During an order, PayPal simply tells us whether the information you entered is correct (in which case we process the order) or incorrect (in which case we tell you that there has been an error). PayPal charges your card in our name and deposits the funds into our account.
Similarly, when you save a credit card or PayPal account to make checkout faster on future purchases, we do not store your credit card number. PayPal saves your card securely using a feature called PayPal Vault, which we are able to access securely in the future to charge your card when you place an order. Saved payment methods can be deleted at any time on your My Account page.
We believe that these policies result in the safest shopping experience possible for our customers.
More Website FAQs
- I am unable to log in. Can you email me my password?
- How do I change the email or password on my account?
- How do I change the billing or shipping address on my account?
- How do I unsubscribe from your newsletters?
- I'm signed up for your newsletter. Why am I not receiving it?
- What are the requirements of using your site?
- What web browsers do you recommend for optimum use of Detailed Image?
- How do I save my payment information for faster purchases?
- How safe is my personal information?
- Is your site accessible to to people with disabilities?
- What is Google reCAPTCHA v3 and how does Detailed Image use it?