Frequently Asked Questions
What is Google reCAPTCHA v3 and how does Detailed Image use it?
To help protect our site from spam and abuse, we use reCAPTCHA v3 from Google. Unlike previous versions of reCAPTCHA that require you to select images or check a box to prove that you are not a robot, this works in the background to help us detect abusive traffic on our website without user interaction.
If you're unable to submit a form on our site, such as registering for an account, it may be because we are receiving a failing reCAPTCHA score from Google. Here are a few suggestions to try:
- Disable ad blockers and other browser extensions that can modify or restrict content
- Turn off any VPNs
- Try a different web browser
- Try a different network
- Try a different device or computer
If you continue to have issues, please contact us and we'll be happy to assist.
More Website FAQs
- I am unable to log in. Can you email me my password?
- How do I change the email or password on my account?
- How do I change the billing or shipping address on my account?
- How do I unsubscribe from your newsletters?
- I'm signed up for your newsletter. Why am I not receiving it?
- What are the requirements of using your site?
- What web browsers do you recommend for optimum use of Detailed Image?
- How secure is your site?
- How do I save my payment information for faster purchases?
- How safe is my personal information?
- Is your site accessible to to people with disabilities?