Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to save my credit card information?
You can check the "Save this card for future purchases" box when entering your credit card information during checkout to securely save your card for faster purchases. When you save a credit card we do not store your credit card number. PayPal saves your card securely using a feature called PayPal Vault, which we are able to access securely in the future to charge your card when you place an order. Cards can be deleted at any time on your My Account page. We believe that this is the safest way to offer this feature to our customers.
More Website FAQs
- I am unable to log in. Can you email me my password?
- How do I change the email or password on my account?
- How do I change the billing or shipping address on my account?
- How do I unsubscribe from your newsletters?
- I'm signed up for your newsletter. Why am I not receiving it?
- What are the requirements of using your site?
- What web browsers do you recommend for optimum use of Detailed Image?
- How secure is your site?
- How safe is my personal information?
- Is your site accessible to to people with disabilities?