Frequently Asked Questions
How do I save my payment information for faster purchases?
To securely save your payment method for faster purchases, check the "Save my payment methods for future purchases" box when paying with a credit card or PayPal during checkout.
You can save multiple credit cards and/or PayPal accounts, however other payment methods such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Venmo cannot be saved at this time.
When you save a payment method we do not store any personally identifiable information, such as your credit card number. PayPal, our payment processor, saves your payment method securely using a feature called PayPal Vault, which we are able to access securely in the future to charge that payment method again when you place an order.
Individual payment methods can be deleted during checkout by clicking the "Edit" button within the "Payment Method" section of the page.
You can remove all payment methods and opt out of saving future payment methods in the "Saved Payment Methods" section of your My Account page.
We believe that this is the safest and most secure way to offer this feature to our customers.
More Website FAQs
- I am unable to log in. Can you email me my password?
- How do I change the email or password on my account?
- How do I change the billing or shipping address on my account?
- How do I unsubscribe from your newsletters?
- I'm signed up for your newsletter. Why am I not receiving it?
- What are the requirements of using your site?
- What web browsers do you recommend for optimum use of Detailed Image?
- How secure is your site?
- How safe is my personal information?
- Is your site accessible to to people with disabilities?
- What is Google reCAPTCHA v3 and how does Detailed Image use it?