Marine 31 Gel Coat Heavy Cut Oxidation Cleaner
- Remove heavy imperfections in your gel coat quickly
- Eco-friendly and environmentally safe formula
- Easy to apply by hand or via buffer
- Your boat will be smoother and glide across the water with ease!
- Product Code: M31-210
- Read full description
Product DescriptionHave a chalky, heavily oxidized gel coat? The Marine 31 Gel Coat Heavy Cut Oxidation Cleaner could be your answer! High quality diminishing abrasives quickly remove oxidation, swirl marks, stains, scratches, etc. This polish is extremely easy to use and makes your boat look great again in no time. The oils in this unique formula will allow you to have a long buffing cycle, even in warm humid weather. You will really appreciate the long work time when using this polish by hand, or with your favorite poilisher. To apply, make sure the surface is cool and give the bottle a nice shake. Apply a small amount of product to the pad and work one section of your gel coat at a time. You can apply more polish to the pad as needed and remove residue with a clean microfiber towel. For best results we recommend follow up this polish with the Marine 31 Gel Coat Final Step Polish. If you are looking for an eco-friendly heavy polish for your gel coat, the Marine 31 Gel Coat Heavy Cut Oxidation Cleaner is a great choice!
From The Label
- Removes heavy oxidation & yellowing.
- For standard & painted gel coats
- Shake well before using.
- Ensure surface is cool to the touch.
- Apply an "X" of product directly onto heavy cutting foam or wool pad and spread product over 2' by 2' area.
- Circular polisher: Set speed between 6000 and 7000 OPM.
- Practice a slow arm movement while applying medium pressure.
- Work product until it starts to turn clear and wipe off using a microfiber cloth.
- Follow up with Marine 31 Gel Coat Gloss & Color Restorer to further refine the surface.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought