NanoSkin Nano Shock
Product DescriptionThe NanoSkin Nano Shock will allow you to clean and protect your paint with one high-quality formula. NanoSkin stormed the detailing market with the release of the AutoScrub line of products. These items are clay bar alternatives and allow you to easily remove embedded contamination from the paint. The key to them is to use a great clay lube, but what if you could use a lube that also protects at the same time? Well, that is where the NanoSkin Nano Shock comes in! Simply spray this product onto the surface and glide your AutoScrub (Mitt, Towel, or Block), across the surface. This will allow you to cleanse the paint while protecting the surface. Do not want to use AutoScrub or do not need to at this time? No problem! Nano Shock also works as a stand-alone light protection product. Simply spray and wipe to apply! Through the use of advanced polymer technology, Nano Shock will repel water, enhance gloss, dissipate static, and add additional protection to your finish. It can be used on glass, chrome, and plastic. The spray dries crystal clear on any surface and enhances reflections on shiny materials, like chrome wheels and trim. Protect your paint in less time with the NanoSkin Nano Shock!
NANOSKIN NANO SHOCK Hydrophobic Spray Wax & Sealant
From The Label
- The missing link between cleansing and waxing
- A lubricant sealant that actually enhances gloss and repels water
- Advanced polymer protection
As the best friend of AUTOSCRUB, NANo SHOCK Hydrophobic Spray Wax & Sealant cleanses and seals the paint, while gliding the AUTOSCRUB back and forth. Through the use of advanced polymer technology, NANO SHOCK has created a one-step lubricant polymer sealant that actually smoothes the surface, repels water, enhances gloss, dissipates static, and adds additional protection to your finish. NANO SHOCK can also be used on glass, chrome, and plastic. The spray dries crystal clear on any surface and trim. It's so easy you can clean and protect your car in less than 20 minutes.
Spray Polymer Sealant-
- Thoroughly wash the surface free of dust, sand, and dirt
- Mist sufficient NANO SHOCK onto the surface evenly
- Polish the surface with dual action orbital polisher using light pressure (low speed)
- Wipe off residue with clean dry microfiber towel
Spray Polymer Sealant-
- Shake well. Use only on clean, cool paint and out of direct sunlight
- Mist NANO SHOCK onto one section at a time
- Quickly spread product with clean dry microfiber towel
- Turn to a dry portion of the towel, then wipe dry
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!