Shine Supply Hit Man
Add 2 to Cart
($0.56 / oz)
($0.78 / oz)
- Versatile surface cleaner
- Suitable for all hard surfaces
- Contains Benzalkonium Chloride
- Product Codes: PR-HTMAN16C, PR-HITMGC
- Read full description
Product DescriptionShine Supply Hit Man is a general purpose cleaner designed for use on various surfaces! When cleaning we can see that we removed dirt, grime and more, but what about germs, viruses and other things we cannot see? This is where Hit Man comes in! With Hit Man, you are hiring an industrial grade cleaning spray that contains tough cleaning agents. These agents hunt down surface intruders, safely removing them when cleaning. Hit Man is safe for use on all hard surfaces, is non-bleaching, non-toxic, and streak-free. The formula contains Benzalkonium Chloride and removes odors during the cleaning process as well. Check out the directions for use below and take cleaning to the next level with Shine Supply Hit Man!
- For hard surface cleaning, spray Hit Man and allow 15-20 seconds for penetrating grime and then wipe using a microfiber towel. For bathroom & kitchen surfaces you may use a terry towel.
- For general odor neutralization, mist Hit Man into the air or fabric and allow it to drift onto the surface containing odor. Do not saturate fabrics.
Benzalkonium Chloride Information:
- Benzalkonium chloride (BAK) is a common preservative used in ophthalmic medications and is the active ingredient in some skin disinfectants and hand sanitizers. BAK is known to be effective in killing bacteria and enveloped viruses. However, its activity against non-enveloped viruses is unknown.
Disinfecting Enveloped Viruses
- Perhaps one of the few encouraging aspects of the COVID-19 outbreak is that the virus is enveloped. Enveloped viruses are the least resistant to inactivation by disinfection. The structure of these viruses includes a lipid envelope, which is easily compromised by most disinfectants. Once the lipid envelope is damaged, the integrity of the virus is compromised, thereby neutralizing its capacity to infect.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!