3D AAT Correction Glaze 505
($3.12 / oz)
($1.56 / oz)
- Polish and protect with one easy to use formula!
- Montan wax protects from dirt, grime, and UV rays
- Easy to apply and body shop safe
- Product Codes: 505OZ08, 505OZ32
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Product DescriptionThe 3D AAT Correction Glaze 505 is an all-in-one product that allows you to easily polish and protect your paint! When bringing your paintwork back to life you want to polish away imperfections, which can involve many different polishing steps and then separate applications for protection. These various steps can take a long time to complete, but what if you could combine them into one easy to use product? Well, 3D has done that with the 3D AAT Correction Glaze 505! With only a few dots on a light corrective or finishing pad, ATT 505 helps remove ultra fine swirls, imperfections, and scratches, while also finishing the paint to a high shine. This high-quality formula is perfectly safe for use on both freshly painted and fully cured vehicles as it does not contain any silicone. The protective agent in ATT 505 is only Montan wax, which is body shop safe and helps protect from dirt, grime, and harmful UV rays. Save time and combine detailing steps with the 3D AAT Correction Glaze 505!
From The Label
- SWIRL REMOVER
- FRESH PAINT SAFE
- MONTAN UV PROTECTION
- EASY CLEAN UP
3D AAT CORRECTION GLAZE #505 combines the power of adaptive abrasive technology and montan wax. This silicone free glaze is engineered for fresh and cured paints.
Seamlessly blends older panels to match newly painted panels to avoid color discrepancies.
Works great on clear or gel coat surfaces providing a deep, wet gloss finish.
- Set buffer or Orbital polisher to desired speed (3D prefers 600-1200 RPM's or 3000-6000 OPM's)
- Apply 4 to 6 pea-sized drops of 3D AAT CORRECTION GLAZE #505 to any 3D polishing / finishing foam pad
- Use slow back and forth overlapping passes to correct defects and apply protection
- Remove remaining residue with a clean microfiber cloth to reveal TRUE PAINT CORRECTION and HIGH GLOSS
Reviewed by Mark W. on 3/23/2021
Would they buy this item again? Yes
So i got this product on accident, i meant to order the 502 to follow up the 501. Anyway i laid it down with about 5 large pea size drops on 6" pad and had great results. Got more out of it than anticipated with minimal effort. It was verry easy to apply and remove. I am what one could call themselves semi- pro. I have a lot under my belt but still learning secrets to how to work various products.