CarPro ClearCut Compound
($0.07 / ml)
($0.06 / ml)
($0.04 / ml)
- Easily remove medium to heavy imperfections
- Transparent formula for easy view of polishing work
- No fillers and low dusting
- Product Codes: CC25, CC50, CC1L
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe CarPro ClearCut Compound helps you safely and easily remove medium to heavy imperfections from your paint. When using a heavier pad/polish combo we often times find ourselves polishing the area, wiping away, checking our work, and polishing again as needed. When you remove imperfections in one pass, this is great, but sometimes you have to repeat the steps one, two, or three times before you are satisfied. With ClearCut, you will not only have the power to remove many heavier imperfections, but the high-end formula was made to be transparent. Why is this important, well now you will be able to see the imperfections polished away while performing the polishing step. No more stopping, wiping away, inspecting and repeating as necessary, you will have a Clear view of the Cutting produced! ClearCut removes p1000 grit sand marks, saves time, cuts fast, low dusting, and contains no fillers making it body shop safe. Use with various foam pads and rotary or dual action polishers. After use, follow up with a lighter pad and polish combo like the CarPro Reflect. Stop wasting valuable time, compound with the CarPro ClearCut!
CarPro Application Instructions:
- Prime (clean dry pad) with a very thin worked in layer of compound and add an additional 3-4 pea sized drops of product
- Spread product across section
- Raise speed to HIGH speed with LOW pressure
- Use MINIMAL pressure for first 2-3 passes increasing pressure with each pass
- Increase pressure with each pass, finishing down with heavier pressure
- When imperfections are gone or polish has been worked through, wipe clean with microfiber towel
- Clean pad
- Move to next section. Apply 6 - 8 pea size drops to pad and repeat steps 2-7.
From The Label
Rapid Cut Compound
Rapid Cut Compound
- Extremely fast cut
- From 1000 grit and up
- Non dusting
- No wax, fillers, or silicone
- Body shop safe
- Hologram free
- Excels with D/A, rotary, or by hand
- Versatile across multiple paint types
DIRECTIONS for Dual Action:
- Apply 7-8 drops on new polishing pad.
- Spread on low speed across 2' x 2' (60cm2) section.
- Increase machine speed to med/high on D/A.
- Use MINIMAL pressure for first 2-3 passes and then increase pressure after each pass finishing with heavier pressure.
- With LED lamp you will see the scratches disappear beneath the compound as you polish.
- Wipe off when polish become clear.
- Clean pad with brush or air.
Reviewed by Jose V. on 12/13/2017
Would they buy this item again? Yes
One of the fastest cutting and dustless compounds I have ever used. The high gloss is remarkable you can go straight to LSP if you desire, well worth the money. It is awesome, will purchase a larger bottle next time, go for it you will be amazed how fast it cuts defects. There are no cons with product.