Rupes DA Coarse Compound
This product qualifies for $4.99 Shipping with coupon DI499
($0.08 / ml)
($0.06 / ml)
Customer Reviews0% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Packages That Include This Item
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Rupes DA Coarse Compound is designed to remove defects and deliver an impressive finish for stunning results! This compound continues the BigFoot polishing system tradition with fast cutting, impressive finishing capability, and smooth operator experience. DA Coarse Compound is specially formulated to maximize the polishing power of all dual-action polishers, including random orbital (i.e. BigFoot Random Orbital Polisher) and gear-driven tools (i.e. BigFoot Mille LK900E). Use DA Coarse Compound with Rupes DA Coarse Cutting Foam Pad Blue, wool pads, or microfiber pads to remove up to 1500 grit sand scratches on most automotive paints, gelcoat, and similar surfaces. It safely removes swirls, scratches, oxidation, etc. so the surface is free from notable defects that cause a dull appearance. Even with this heavy cutting ability, you will experience low dusting and extremely easy wipe off after use. Pick up the Rupes DA Coarse Compound and remove heavy imperfections today!
Rupes D-A Polishing System:
Professional Detailer Reviews
From The Label
D-A Coarse is a high-performance compound from RUPES designed for maximum efficiency in multiple industries. This fast cutting, bodyshop safe, compound is ideal for technicians who want quick defect removal, a smooth user experience, low dusting, easy wipe off, and high gloss finishing from a single product. D-A COARSE is optimized for incredible all-around performance on Big Foot dual-action random orbital and gear-driven orbital tools. When paired with RUPES coarse foam, wool, or microfiber pads D-A Coarse is capable of removing 1500 grit sand scratches on most automotive paint surfaces, gelcoat, and similar materials.
- Shake well before use.
- Select pad type based on desired level of defect removal and paint hardness.
- Prime pad by applying D-A Coarse to the face of the pad.
- Work the product in section 6x the size of the polishing pad being used applying light to moderate pressure.
- Wipe away residue with a clean, soft microfiber cloth and inspect the surface for results.
Tips for Success:
- Properly decontaminate the surface prior to beginning any polishing procedure.
- Clean pads frequently with compressed air or RUPES Claw Pad Tool to maintain consistent performance.
- Do not over-saturate the pad with compound.
- For best performance always use with RUPES polishing pads. Blue wool or microfiber are recommended for maximum cutting, blue foam for lighter cutting.
- If addressing mild surface defects D-A FINE is recommended in place of D-A COARSE.
Reviewed by Ryan B. on 11/16/2020
Would they buy this item again? No