Shine Supply Flat Top - 16 oz
- Remove heavy imperfections while finishing down extremely well
- Unique triple filtered agglomerate formula
- Short cycle time and effortless wipe off
- Product Code: SHS501-01-001
- Read full description
Product DescriptionThe Shine Supply Flat Top helps remove heavy imperfections while still finishing down extremely well! The highlight of the product is that the high quality formula has triple filtered agglomerates, which means that the abrasives have gone through a tumbling or purification process three times. This unique formulation causes the abrasives to have extremely smooth, refined edges that diminish and refine the surface as a more fine polish would. With a short cycle time and dry emulsion allows for effortless wipe off. You can use Flat Top with a rotary unit or DA polisher and it works great on multiple paint types. Add in that the formula is semi-odorless and non-toxic and you have a health conscious formula that is ideal for any detailer, professional or enthusiast!
- Use slow passes with medium pressure for maximum results. The faster your passes the less results you will achieve.
- Target use is on harder paints with a dual action polisher. Keep in mind when using with a rotary, the product will flash and dry out very fast.
From The Label
Flat Top removes severe paint defects and swirl marks. This unique formula has a fast cycle time which in many cases speeds up productivity and provides a quick aggressive cut. What's "fast cycle time?" Fast cycle time means within 2 passes correction can be seen right where you're at because there is no residue to wipe off the panel. You will have some dust due to the nature of the product but the increased productivity easily overlooks having to blow off some dust. Designed specifically for use with a DA polisher. Zero fillers and body shop safe.
Shake well before each use. Apply product directly to pad. Work a 2 ft section at a time. Perform 2 overlapping passes. Inspect area and reapply product for 2 more passes if needed. Follow with Classic Polish or Classic Finish Plus to obtain maximum gloss and clarity. Remove the product with a soft microfiber towel.
- For maximum cutting ability, pair Flat Top with a microfiber pad.
- If using with microfiber pads use Shine Mist polishing lube to extend your cycle time.
- Flat Top works excellent on harder clear coats. When working on softer clear coats use our Classic Cut compound.
- Flat Top works best in a cooler/indoor environment due to it being a fast cycle compound.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought