Frequently Asked Questions
With all the various options for Quick Detailers, I am having trouble deciding on what one is best for me. Can you highlight some of them and recommend what one you like the best?
When it comes to choosing an instant detailer we have a few options.
The Poorboy's World Spray and Wipe is a great instant detailer that will allow you to remove dirt and dust easily and safely, but it doesn't add protection or shine.
If you are looking for an instant detailer that will add protection, we would recommend either the Dodo Juice Red Mist Tropical Protection Detailer or the Blackfire Wet Diamond Polymer Spray. Both of these products are great at adding a fresh appearance to the surface while leaving behind some protection.
The Chemical Guys Synthetic Quick Detailer is also a great option. This instant detailer will not leave behind any protection, but it has anti-static properties that will help repel dirt and dust from sticking to the surface. It will also leave behind an outstanding shine that will enhance the depth and gloss of your paint.
If you are looking for a quick clean the Synthetic Quick would be our choice, with the Red Mist or Blackfire to be used as a topper with the protection they leave behind.
Looking for more information on Quick Detailers? Check out our Detailing Guide and Ask-A-Pro Blog Quick Detailer sections!
More Detailing FAQs
- I'm new to detailing. Where do I get started?
- I am looking to wash and dry my car, what are your recommendations?
- How do I use a clay bar correctly?
- I am looking to start polishing my car. Can you guide me in the right direction?
- What is a glaze and should I use one?
- How do waxes, sealants and coatings compare, and which one is best for me?
- How many and what type of microfiber towels should I use for each detailing step?
- How do I choose the correct buffer or polisher for me?
- How long do products last?
- How do I remove sap from a car?
- What do you recommend to remove spots or etchings caused by bird droppings?
- How do I remove water marks or water spots?
- How do I remove cigarette smoke smell from a car?
- How do I remove "wet dog" smell from a car?
- How do I remove lovebug etchings from my paint?
- How do I clean suede in a car?
- How do I clean Alcantara in a car?