Forma Clay Lubricant
- Improves lubricity and reduces friction when using a clay bar!
- Works great with clay bars, prep pads, and prep towels
- Helps minimize clay bar induced marring
- Made in the USA!
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionForma Clay Lubricant will provide you with a nice slick surface so you can safely glide your clay bar across the paint! With all of the road debris and other various environmental contamination that hits the car when driving, you car can become extremely dirty, incredibly fast. Shampoos and degreasers can remove the majority of the dirt and grime that reaches the surface, but some of this contamination can become embedded into the clearcoat and a clay bar will be needed to remove it. The Forma Clay Lubricant is packed with acrylic wetting agents that will allow you to provide an extremely slick and highly lubricated surface. This helps you use your clay bar safely and glide it effortlessly across the paint. Embedded contamination will be lifted and removed from the surface, while limiting the risk of adding imperfections into the paint during the clay bar process. Forma Clay Lubricant features a 100% synthetic formula that actually clings tightly to the surface, making it easier to use on any vertical panels of your vehicle. No more clay lube running down the side of your vehicle! Once you are finished using your clay bar, this clay lube will wipe away easily and you will be left with a surface that is as smooth as glass and properly prepped for any polishing and/or protection layers you want to apply. Another great feature is that this clay lube smells fantastic, making it even more of a joy to work with. Some people it smells like bubble gum others say watermelon candy, but either way it's a fantastic scent you will love. If you are looking for a clay lube to help you when you are using your favorite clay bar, the Forma Clay Lubricant will work great!
From The Label
The FORMA Advantage
- Works great with clay bars as well as prep pads and towels
- Improves lubricity and reduces friction
- Minimizes swirl marks and marring
- Helps extend life of clay bars
- Paint should be fully clean
- Mist Forma Clay Lubricant liberally onto the surface to be treated.
- Glide Forma Clay Bar, prep pad or towel across the surface with little to no pressure.
- Once a section feels free of any contaminants, move on to the next section.
- Working in smaller areas minimizes risk of swirl marks and marring.
- Avoid letting the product dry on the surface when working in high temps or in the sun (not recommended).
- In a cool environment, a car can be decontaminated then washed to clean up any clay lube residue.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!