Frequently Asked Questions
I've ordered with Guest Checkout. Can I upgrade to an account? What are the benefits of upgrading?
Yes! Simply Register with the same email address that you placed your Guest Checkout orders with and all of your previous orders will appear in your order history on your My Account page.
Upgrading to an account comes with several benefits:
- Faster checkouts with saved addresses and the option to save payment methods
- Easier tracking of previous orders
- Easy reordering of items you want to buy again
- Wishlist feature for saving items you're interested in purchasing
- Exclusive discounts
- Access to our Wholesale and Affiliate programs
More Ordering FAQs
- What is the status of my order?
- I am unable to check out. What do I do?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What is PayPal Credit?
- Do you accept prepaid gift cards?
- Do you offer gift certificates?
- I have a gift certificate that covers the full value of my purchase. How do I complete the order without paying?
- Can I order over the phone?
- Do you offer wholesale pricing for businesses?
- How do I return an item?
- How do I return a tool (buffer, polisher, steamer, extractor, etc)?
- My tool (buffer, polisher, steamer, extractor, etc) stopped working. Who do I contact for warranty work?
- Why do some items ship directly from the manufacturer?
- What does "DI Verified Purchase" mean on a product review?
- What is the difference between a Wishlist and a Saved Cart?
- When do you charge my credit card?
- Can I change the breakdown of pads in a package?
- Do you offer tax exemptions for business orders?