Frequently Asked Questions
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payment via credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Venmo.
Credit cards accepted include MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover. This includes prepaid gift cards with the MasterCard, VISA, American Express, or Discover logo on them.
If you select PayPal during checkout you'll also have the option of paying with PayPal Credit. PayPal Credit offers no payments and no interest on purchases of $99 or more when paid in full within 6 months. Visit the PayPal Credit website for full details.
Please note that some orders may be restricted to PayPal as the only payment option to ensure that the order meets the requirements of PayPal's Seller Protection.
More Ordering FAQs
- What is the status of my order?
- I am unable to check out. What do I do?
- What is PayPal Credit?
- Do you accept prepaid gift cards?
- Do you offer gift certificates?
- I have a gift certificate that covers the full value of my purchase. How do I complete the order without paying?
- Can I order over the phone?
- Do you offer wholesale pricing for businesses?
- How do I return an item?
- How do I return a tool (buffer, polisher, steamer, extractor, etc)?
- My tool (buffer, polisher, steamer, extractor, etc) stopped working. Who do I contact for warranty work?
- Why do some items ship directly from the manufacturer?
- What does "DI Verified Purchase" mean on a product review?
- What is the difference between a Wishlist and a Saved Cart?
- When do you charge my credit card?
- Can I change the breakdown of pads in a package?
- Do you offer tax exemptions for business orders?