Frequently Asked Questions
What is the status of my order?
All orders are shipped from our warehouse within one business day of purchase, unless we have contacted you and specified otherwise. You can check on the status of your order by visiting the Order Status page. If you have an account with us, you can also log in to your My Account page to review and track your orders. We also created a page outlining exactly what happens after you place your order to ensure that it arrives safely at your doorstep.
More Ordering FAQs
- I am unable to check out. What do I do?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What is PayPal Credit?
- Do you accept prepaid gift cards?
- Do you offer gift certificates?
- I have a gift certificate that covers the full value of my purchase. How do I complete the order without paying?
- Can I order over the phone?
- Do you offer wholesale pricing for businesses?
- How do I return an item?
- How do I return a tool (buffer, polisher, steamer, extractor, etc)?
- My tool (buffer, polisher, steamer, extractor, etc) stopped working. Who do I contact for warranty work?
- Why do some items ship directly from the manufacturer?
- What does "DI Verified Purchase" mean on a product review?
- What is the difference between a Wishlist and a Saved Cart?
- When do you charge my credit card?
- Can I change the breakdown of pads in a package?
- Do you offer tax exemptions for business orders?