Frequently Asked Questions
My tool (buffer, polisher, steamer, extractor, etc) stopped working. Who do I contact for warranty work?
Each manufacturer has specific guidelines that need to be followed to help you resolve any issues in a timely manner. Most manufacturers have set up warranty and repair centers that have specialists to help ensure your tool will be working great again. Please visit our Tool Returns page for more information on Tool Returns and for all manufacturer contact information/policies.
More Ordering FAQs
- What is the status of my order?
- I am unable to check out. What do I do?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What is PayPal Credit?
- Do you accept prepaid gift cards?
- Do you offer gift certificates?
- I have a gift certificate that covers the full value of my purchase. How do I complete the order without paying?
- Can I order over the phone?
- Do you offer wholesale pricing for businesses?
- How do I return an item?
- How do I return a tool (buffer, polisher, steamer, extractor, etc)?
- Why do some items ship directly from the manufacturer?
- What does "DI Verified Purchase" mean on a product review?
- What is the difference between a Wishlist and a Saved Cart?
- When do you charge my credit card?
- Can I change the breakdown of pads in a package?
- Do you offer tax exemptions for business orders?
- I've ordered with Guest Checkout. Can I upgrade to an account? What are the benefits of upgrading?