Frequently Asked Questions
When do you charge my credit card?
All orders are paid for immediately upon purchase. This includes orders containing backordered items and/or items available for pre-order. If you pay via credit card, your card will be charged as soon as you click to complete your purchase. If you pay with PayPal, your payment will be sent as soon as you click to complete your purchase.
More Ordering FAQs
- What is the status of my order?
- I am unable to check out. What do I do?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What is PayPal Credit?
- Do you accept prepaid gift cards?
- Do you offer gift certificates?
- I have a gift certificate that covers the full value of my purchase. How do I complete the order without paying?
- Can I order over the phone?
- Do you offer wholesale pricing for businesses?
- How do I return an item?
- How do I return a tool (buffer, polisher, steamer, extractor, etc)?
- My tool (buffer, polisher, steamer, extractor, etc) stopped working. Who do I contact for warranty work?
- Why do some items ship directly from the manufacturer?
- What does "DI Verified Purchase" mean on a product review?
- What is the difference between a Wishlist and a Saved Cart?
- Can I change the breakdown of pads in a package?
- Do you offer tax exemptions for business orders?